Pirates Buried Treasure

Just4Fun

Sep 9, 2013
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pirate's Buried Treasure

Hey all! I'm new to the site, and other than beach combing, and arrowhead searching, new to hunting in general. I stumbled upon a website called Pirate's Buried Treasures (with an 'S' on treasures). What it LOOKS like is a sort of geocache game. It looks like you can purchase a map of an area, which will lead you to more clues and/or a "Captain Blue Eye" treasure chest. It looks like it would be fun for something to do with my kids on the weekends. The maps appear to be relatively cheap - but I'm still wanting to find all I can about the company/website before I buy a map, or any of the other goods they sell. It looks like you buy through paypal, and it comes up with an https: url - so that looks legitimate. I've tried searching treasurenet here, but didn't find anything. I've found a couple of public releases on the company from 2007, and a few videos on youtube - all are pretty old. one of the public releases said that it was a board game - but a later one described the cache hunting. Like I said - if it is legit, it looks like a fun thing that could provide some good outings. Does anyone know anything about Pirate's Buried Treasures or ever bought anything from them?

Thanks for any info!

dk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread