Counter to weight coin

Clar

Sep 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
I search some counter to weight silver and gold coin (especially for check their authenticity in another way), I found this kind of cunters: (removed by mod) Automatic pill and tablet counters for pharmacy use - Anyone could advise me which kind of this counter will best working out? I used some ā€˜pocketā€™ counter so far but precision of this counter leave much to be desiredā€¦

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
I search some counter to weight silver and gold coin (especially for check their authenticity in another way), I found this kind of cunters: (removed by mod) Automatic pill and tablet counters for pharmacy use - Anyone could advise me which kind of this counter will best working out? I used some ā€˜pocketā€™ counter so far but precision of this counter leave much to be desiredā€¦

Please do not spam our forums. ...

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a scale for Christmas if that's what you mean by counter weight. As in how much does it weigh?

There are some awesome vendors on this TNet!

LukeRex

Jan 9, 2014
Hialeah, FL, USA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are asking about very complicated factor of weighing. I think you should go online and you can find the best for you. Just collect some basics first about such weighing and then you can easily opt an interesting and result generating product for you.

Last edited:

Morkal

Feb 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many companies offering certified scales with accuracy up to three division why not you try one of them. Because you can easily get accurate measurement with that scale or use any food scale which also help in getting such a small measurement.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread