mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Take the treasure from the holds. Put it in your treasure chest, and call it a day.

spaceman

Sep 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your find Lockdown. But it is rarely that simple as it will take quite a bit of activity to find any loot it may hide. The kind of work will surely draw attention to your find. Is it possibly in international waters? Most loot can be sold online and doesnt have to have provenance so that should not be the issue. Location will dictate whether you can get it.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I just think it is stupid that the state won't lighten up on their laws. What ever happened to democratic justice? I never remembered voting for such restrictions. Don't I qualify under a grandfather rule?

No lockdownking. The state thinks we are too stupid to appreciate the archaeological significance of shipwreck artifacts. They want it all for themselves to display in a museum and sell nothing. Unfortunately the state does not have the money to pay for the excavation costs so they let it sit "in situ" to rot away.

dave sharky

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
watch out they could be watching you now you know the law don,t break it your right they want it for there pockets but a good find.good luck

mr_rich

Aug 21, 2013
Ormond Beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran into some guys in the mid 90's who were diving and recovering Indian artifacts and who knows what else from the bottom of the Suwanee river. They just "hand fanned" and I guess that was perfectly legal. May I ad I admired these guys they had no fear, there are big alligators and huge gar fish in that river not to mention underwater caves even the turtles bite (one got my foot) Anyway, If you dig with any help, prop wash,shovel etc..I've heard Failure to obtain a permit is a third degree felony. I believe they can take your boat and everything.

BOBBY PIN KING

Jul 31, 2013
Grand Island Fl
Detector(s) used
excal2 and bhid
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lockdownking.... the "all mighty government" is probably already tracking your ip address ,and cell coordinates. The only secrets that are safe is the one you never tell...lol....finders keepers....:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L

lockdownking

Bobby, You are more right than you realize. However, they cannot track phones that are paid in cash, yes, they can listen in on these and figure out who you are by the conversation then track you, but they can't immediately figure it out. Go TrackPhone!! The smart phones are stupid though. They are able to access them and figure out all of your contacts along with pinpointing where you are at. There is so much technology available to them it makes me sick. Using tactics such as watching everyone in the house with the help of x ray. But we signed and agreed to these intrusions. One of the best tactics they like to use is the so called "traffic cams." I could go on and on with their abilities but I will stop here.
Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave.:hello:

BOBBY PIN KING

Jul 31, 2013
Grand Island Fl
Detector(s) used
excal2 and bhid
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes...and people never wake up to the tracking there ever day life...down here they use sun pass...."to study traffic patterns"..... hope u find awesome sht.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Police State USSA........the best way is to go silent, use tracphones if needed and never say anything that they state can distort and create problems. Now I believe we must be honest and just.......it is tragic that the state wars against us with more laws than anybody, anybody could know.......justice, gone, corrupted to the core.........
This reminds me of a saying here that can be modified for this....shoot, shovel, shut up........drop off the shoot and shovel and shut up.........

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Many people fall for the lies of the politicians.Because they always say what people want to hear.And then people find out they put their worst enemy in office instead of a friend.Because we forget they are in it for money and power.And they will screw us without giving it a second thought.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
What I can't under stand is if everybody knows the tactics above, why were those bast..ds voted in?
I think maybe the young voters haven't figured how the system really works and the freeloaders just love the way it is. Frank... 111-1 profileblk.jpg

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
"Why in the world did they tell them they had already explored the site?"

lookindown they did a mag survey before applying for a permit. In FL you can't even search without a search permit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread