I was Horrified!!!!!

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GEEEEES you guys had it easy, I starting talking to myself but that wasn't the half of it, I began talking back. . . . in a differnet voice :P ;D

Lucky for me the site came back up, I'm felling much better now aren't you? Vy yez I em. . . :o

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should warn us before they shut down for repairs and upgrades. I thought the site was gone forever.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will admit that I got kind of panicy myself when the different log-on screen box popped up. I thought something was killed in my computer again. I had withwrawls for awhile and went to another forum for the morning. Strange place......weird layout.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
You are so right, I actually got to work 30 minutes early, and then worried all day my computer was going down, but went out in 30 deg and found this anayway, I feel better now.

Attachments

• Lady.JPG
    Lady.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 314
  • Lady.JPG
    Lady.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 305

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread