Opinions and Suggestions Please

Eagle Spirit

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2006
Hi,

I am a member of the forums and have been watching and learning.

Now I have a few questions for those that wouldn't mind taking the time to give some input.

We have an Embroidery, Sign, and Graphics business and are going to have a booth at a show that our local club, Washington Prospectors Mining Association, is putting on the weekend of February 24 & 25.

What I would like to know is, when you go to a show what kind of items might be of interest?

What sayings on hats, stickers, and shirts would you be interested in buying?

Any input would be appreciated. We are trying to get some items ready for the show and would like to know what you have seen at shows, or would have liked to see at shows when it comes to these types of items.

These are some items we are thinking about:

Hats
Shirts – T-Shirt and Denim
Stickers
Parking type signs

Sayings or items we are thinking about:

Club logo
I'd rather be..., Metal Detecting, Prospecting, Dredging
Prospecting, an American Tradition (with either a Eagle or Flag embroidered)
Prospector Parking Only
Washington Prospector Mining Association Member Parking, All Others will be towed.

Thanks for the help!

Either post here or email me at [email protected]

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want a black shirt with large white block letters that says, front and back:

COUNTER TERRORIST
ANTI-PERSONNEL
MINE DISPOSAL UNIT
(PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB)

And the always popular:

BOMB DISPOSAL UNIT
(If you see me running
try and keep up)

NH Bob

Jan 22, 2007
NH
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
I like the BOMB DISPOSAL UNIT. I'd buy one of those.

Also anything that has a character detecting without promoting a specific brand of machine.
Simple is better.

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charlie P. (NY) said:
I want a black shirt with large white block letters that says, front and back:

COUNTER TERRORIST
ANTI-PERSONNEL
MINE DISPOSAL UNIT
(PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB)

And the always popular:

BOMB DISPOSAL UNIT
(If you see me running
try and keep up)

LOLOLOLOLOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thats really good stuff Charlie, I'm still trying to get off the floor after that!!!!!

I like both of those very much!!!!

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
how about

Archaeological Retrieval Unit
Dept. of the Interior

DO NOT DISTURB

or

Metal Detectorist
diggin tabs and takin names!

or

If its dirty, I digg it!!

or

A large picture of a pull tab (wit the caption under it)
I collect Aluminum the hard way

T

TreasureTales

Hmmm, I don't know if this slogan has been copyrighted, but I like it and it's definitely true: If it can't be grown, it must be mined. (Everything we have is either something that a farmer grew or a miner mined, right?)

I'm a swinger (accompanied with a depiction of a metal detector in some guy's or gal's hands)

Low & Slow is the Way to Go (with a depiction of a metal detector coil low to the ground)

A Dowser's Best Friend is His Rod (a guy with a pair of dowsing rods in his hands)

If Pulltabs Were Dollars, I'd be a Millionaire (a guy or gal with a giant pulltab and a detector)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i personally like shirts and hats that just have a logo and no catchy catch phrase, but thats just me.

jeffinflint

Feb 10, 2007
I like shirts with pockets to put stuff in. I hate those darn shirts with no pockets. Some may disagree, but to me the functionality of a shirt, or other clothing, is more important than what it says on it. I personally don't even like writing or logos on my clothing; I'm just not that needy for the attention.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
All I've been looking for is a front license plate with no wording---just a tree on one side with a a couple limbs barely over the center and a guy MDing under the limbs. No fancy colors-maybe a light red background with the rest in silhouette. ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread