Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did not call him an Archy, said he sounds like one - meaning they say the same BS. I don't know anyone who leaves holes and still they outlaw detecting for no reason. All you sheeple who abide by foolishness, be my guest - enjoy your limited detecting.

O.K. my southern neighbor.
About 5+ years ago, there was a government strike and employees walked off a national historic site called Lower Fort Garry out here in Manitoba.
Of course I've been drooling over that place ever since I first picked up a detector and I'll admit, me and my friends thought about going there but decided it was not worth the risk.
Sure enough, some guy we know of but don't hang around with, went there and got arrested and fined $500.
Yes, they still had a few employees working there.
If you want to do this on your own in your daily life then fine.
That's what makes you an individual (not a sheeple) but when you get on the world wide web and talk about it for all to see, then that's what I consider foolishness.
All it takes is for the wrong person to read these threads and think...."Wow, these treasure hunters aren't too ethical, are they?"
"Hmmn, we'll have to do something about that!"
Or at least they'll know to look out for you now.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now that's the way to approach a problem. Thanks for actually being reasonable, most people are not

Thank you my friend. I honestly tried and always figured that one time trespassing was an honest mistake. Two or more times after being told by me then became a habit, a bad habit at that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread