hello

geo4472

Feb 19, 2007
paterson nj
Detector(s) used
discovery 2000 , ace 250 & x-terra 50
i'm new to the group just wanted to say hi.for the past 3-4 years i have been using a md that i bought from radio shack and its not really all that good and was wondering if anyone colud tell me the best place to get one i know whites are good but do not know who sells them here in passaic county nj area.also anybody know any good spots around the sussex passaic county nj area to go md'ing?

COINMANN

Greenie
Feb 19, 2007
youngsville, ny
Detector(s) used
WHITES DFX
HI, I'M FROM NY -- LOOK UP KELLYCO ON LINE FOR A FREE CATALOG WITH DOZENS OF BRANDS OF DETECTORS AND OTHER DETECTING STUFF. SPEND AT LEAST $300.00 AND YOU WON'T REGRET
BUYING AN EL-CHEAPO THAT RINGS ON EVERYTHING. IF YOU HAVE THE BUCKS--- THE WHITES DFX IS A GREAT MACHINE.

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Welcome to TN . I bought my detector from Kellyco also . They carry just about everything but Tesoro . Several companies build good detectors . Depends on how much you want to spend . Many people on here can give good advice . I'm waiting for the new fishers to come out in about a month or so from what I've read .

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
howdy geo,

welcome to tn. i'm new to this forum and to md'ing. this is a great group that don't mind taking the time to give you advice and share their knowledge. they will also give you their opinions. sometimes even without asking.ha ha! seriously they all seem to be a great bunch! good luck and have fun. always look forward to seeing new finds.

Godspeed

wrr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread