It should be around where I live.

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yep Uncle Si has his own line of detectors. I would buy one if I know I could get is autographed.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Just lookin through my new western eastern treasure mag and saw they jave a duck dynasty detector. That's all this hobby needs is every redneck and hill billy wondering around with a detector.

Don't know where you are, maybe one of them itty bitty yankee states, but I notice YOU aren't too hot at spelling or proofreading. And you've been watching Duck Dynasty yourself. Hmmm. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, thanks to KellyCo for bringing up that crap. It's just another one of their cheap chicom POS's .

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's got good people and bad people in the whole world not only the hillbilly's

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
If the Robertson family are a bunch of rednecks and hillbillys then we need a lot more like them!!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just lookin through my new western eastern treasure mag and saw they jave a duck dynasty detector. That's all this hobby needs is every redneck and hill billy wondering around with a detector.
Your not offending anyone...were just glad your not one of us.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

8-) Careful.....Post like these send to go south very quickly!

Happy Huntn
TnMtns

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter had me set up shop lights etc a few months ago so she could shoot her bow at night. New toy. I took a few pics on her phone of her shooting for her. The next thing I know I hear a blood curdling scream "Daddy, Duck Dynasty liked my twitter post". I didn't even understand what she was talking about at first as I was too busy looking for arterial bleeding after that scream. Turns out she had posted it on twitter and one of the Duck Dynasty cast had "liked" it on twitter and made a brief comment. She was thrilled. I think the Duck Dynasty family actually sets a fine example by putting their religious beliefs and values at the forefront. I will admit I do not understand the nations fascination with them as it seems the most avid fans aren't even hunters............. And yes we are TN Hillbillies and proud of the fact. She is a doll and will out-shoot most men with a handgun, rifle, or bow. She works part time with me at a gun range ha ha.
Abby 56.jpg

Last edited:

Greysquirrel

Greenie
Oct 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw a picture of the cast of Duck Dynasty taken a few years ago, all clean shaven and wearing matching white sweaters, looked like and ad for J Crew not the bearded overall family you see on TV, thats all show for the show. Another phony reality show.

OP
OP
dholland02

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know where you are, maybe one of them itty bitty yankee states, but I notice YOU aren't too hot at spelling or proofreading. And you've been watching Duck Dynasty yourself. Hmmm. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

I have a smashed screen on ny phone the touch screen doesnt work real well. Anything else I need to point out to you. Plus it a forum not everything needs to be perfect. I dnt watch that garbage anyway

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know if it is true, but I heard the network told the Robinsons they had to stop praying and saying grace on the show. They told the network they would not renew their contract if this was a demand. I say God Bless them for telling the politically correct to take a flying leap at a running greyhound! It's about time we tell the people in charge Christianity should have as many rights as any other they seem to be protecting and if they are offended, give 'em a one way ticket to whichever African or Middle Eastern country supports their views.

cactusrat

Jun 27, 2012
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A couple of months ago, I bought a pair of under short that I like to wear, not caring what they looked like, as long as they fit. They are camo and had Duck Dynasty on them. :icon_scratch: When I got home, I had to look up Duck Dynasty to find out what it was. :dontknow:

Now, when I am in the woods, nobody will be able to see me take a wiz cause of my camo under shorts.:laughing7:

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Dude there was a big write up on the Robinson's standing their ground. The gest of their comment to the producers when asked not to bring religion into the show was that they did fine before the show and wouldn't compromise on the fact that their beliefs played a huge part in their every day lives. They let them know that the show would portray that fact or no show. Proud to see folks standing up and doing the right thing.:icon_thumleft:

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I can see this going south real fast! It's kind of offensive. Nobody here should be labeled. I vote for a lock.

OP
OP
dholland02

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I can see this going south real fast! It's kind of offensive. Nobody here should be labeled. I vote for a lock.

Yea let's lock another thread What else is new.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This is what's wrong with this country. Somebody doesn't like it, so they demand that nobody gets to like it. Sickening! If you don't like or if you are "offended" then DON'T CLICK THE THREAD!

OP
OP
dholland02

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what's wrong with this country. Somebody doesn't like it, so they demand that nobody gets to like it. Sickening! If you don't like or if you are "offended" then DON'T CLICK THE THREAD!

Ur exactly right

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread