Where is SEPaMan hiding - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why my first thread on this subject disappeared but it was meant to discuss the demise of an old thread by a banned member. If someone got out of line I would think that only the post would be deleted.

Mods:
Please send me a PM explaining what is off-limits on this board. I see no reason why members cannot discuss this subject.

Members:
Read this quickly as it is likely to evaporate.

HH all
V

coldinthed

Oct 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im with u something shady going on .....................maybe they found the treasure!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vor if a thread or post disappers that means a moderator deleted it... Opening up a part II does nothing....

Sepaman is banned, the reason does not have to be posted on the forums on revealed in private............

Per our rules...................

"There are times we may need to free up hard disk space, and may delete older threads by date. There are other times when whole sections may be deleted, or changed. We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread