Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought about i, but I detect for "me" not him, and besides with his expectations I'd have to bring home a cache of gold! Lol!

Alan Applegate

Aug 20, 2013
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never done that, but I got accused of doing it when I can home with a small silver ingot.

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah I know I got accused of it once also when I came home with a real nice silver dime

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A buddy of mine used to carry a fake $20 gold piece in his belt pack to fool with people. One day we were out together going along some side walks and an old timer walking stops by and says " You find that $20 gold piece I lost?" Without blinking and eye my buddy says "Sure did, it's right here" He pulls it out and shows it to him. The old guy was speechless

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A buddy of mine used to carry a fake $20 gold piece in his belt pack to fool with people. One day we were out together going along some side walks and an old timer walking stops by and says " You find that $20 gold piece I lost?" Without blinking and eye my buddy says "Sure did, it's right here" He pulls it out and shows it to him. The old guy was speechless
that's what you call priceless

LukeTHr

Dec 13, 2005
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & tesoro tejon whites spectra v3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, but I know of a few guys here in michigan that make youtube vids..that plant their finds :violent1:

That is sad and pathetic , thats in the "Boom baby" category

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's why I don't watch the programs on TV of metal detecting they have to be planted

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds about like stopping off at the Fish Market on the way
home from a days fishing, just so the wife would think the time
was well spent.

I couldn't show it to her with a straight face, that's for sure....
moose.gif

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes whenever I go fishing always bring home the fish like it's not anything that I buy I never have a problem I go fishing to bring home fish. I look forward to having the same results with metal detecting I think I'm having a slow start find silver but I know it'll come

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never done it with silver, but I've thought about doing it with another diamond ring. My wife loves diamonds. The only problem I see, is when I ask her for the money to pay for it. I'd probably get hit, heehee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread