I found her in a pawn shop ...

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hit some pawn shops today looking for a cheap flat top guitar. They had a fine selection but the metal detectors hanging up on the end of a aisle caught my eye. Most of them hanging there , dark colors of black and camo but one color was familiar to me. It was the color of Tesoro , that old ugly brown ! I un hooked it from its hanging spot and it was a model I'm not familiar with it did not have a single scratch or scuff on the coil cover! . See , I have been gone for a while but back now. I bought it and headed straight for a patch of woods on The Battlefield Parkway ! ( grin ) It worked very well. I sorta feel like i adopted a puppy from the pound. i just couldnt let it stay there ! It's a brand new Tesoro u Max Silver !

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wtg.I just got a compadre.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro has made series of "Silvers". The Silver Sabre, Silver Sabre II, Silver Sabre µmax are earlier models and NOT the same as the Silver µmax which is really a later model of the Culass II µmax and the only one still in production. I have a couple of the Silver Sabre µmax models which are neat little detectos.
luvsdux

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SWEET! Congrats on a great find.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are known to be hard to house train and chew on your boots. I am a sucker for such unruly pets and would be glad to try and take on the formidable task of parenting such a pet if you find it too overwhelming. Just like mutts I guess. Be talkin to ya soon Roaddust66. Got us set one the ferry we have been discussing, I think anyway. Will give ya a call.

Mark

OP
OP
roaddust66

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Was reading about Cotton Port last night thinking of you over there so close.Yes Mark , Wheeler fought his way across the river so you may still find some things. Yes this little machine is a real Hot Rod ! Love it !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread