Treasure, new to me.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I named her "Partner," and call her "Pard." She's 8 weeks old, a ball of energy and needle teeth. We are in the process of bonding, and she knows that I'm the boss dog. She's smart, I've had her three days and she understands "no," and is learning not to pee on the floor, which she has pretty much down pat. My old shoe is much more fun to play with than the store bought toy next to it. When I put on my glove she knows it's rough house time, trouble is she gets above the glove, and the combination of very old skin and blood thinners has my arm above the gloves a mess.
pard1.jpg pard7.jpg pard3.jpg

Alan Applegate

Aug 20, 2013
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cue pup. Just wait about 4 months, then she can go detecting with you. In the mean time, teach her to dig really small holes!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adorable, but watch out for those teeth. If they break the skin, even little bites can cause big infections.

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful animal.. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gorgeous pup BosnMate . What type of dog is she? Hope she makes a good hunting partner and tags along with you during your digs! I don't think I could train my boston terrier pup ( 10 weeks old) to dig what I want. She just digs whatever she wants whenever and wherever she wants haha! Good luck on the gloves, don't need you getting too roughed up. We need you here on Tnet!:occasion14:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cuteness ! Better yet teach her to sniff out paper money! Those dogs are smart! Get a longer glove or wrap your arm above where the glove stops. You have pure gold right there! Congrats on a great find!

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Gorgeous pup BosnMate . What type of dog is she? Hope she makes a good hunting partner and tags along with you during your digs! I don't think I could train my boston terrier pup ( 10 weeks old) to dig what I want. She just digs whatever she wants whenever and wherever she wants haha! Good luck on the gloves, don't need you getting too roughed up. We need you here on Tnet!:occasion14:
She's a border collie. They are stock dogs, excellent sheep herders, and will work cattle. Very high energy, athletic dogs.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: My best friends have been dogs.....and horses

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread