Free Gold On Ebay

SilverSearcher103

Nov 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 6 days ago i was on eBay and saw a listing for 2 40% halves. I put a bid on them and won. Time went by, I got my package in the mail today. At first glance in my mailbox, i saw a yellow padded envelope. I thought it was weird that somebody would waste the money to ship small coins in a large package such as this, as i didn't pay a shipping fee and the coins only cost $6. I opened the envelope and saw a paper envelope wrapped in tape. At this point i thought it was silly that somebody would do this for 2 halves. After tearing open the package i flipped it upside down and out came 2 halves, a gold chain, a silver bracelet, and 2 gold earrings. After thinking about it it made no sense that he would send me all of this for 6 bucks. I contacted him, and he doesn't seem too interested in getting back his gold. So anyway i tried to do the right thing but if he doesn't want it back then i guess its mine :) ps: the chain weighs a few grams at least, but the earrings are hollow. Ill keep you updated if he contacts me.

Attachments

• image-3922751193.jpg
    image-3922751193.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image-687186442.jpg
    image-687186442.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 95

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a bonus for you.Enjoy.HH.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did the right thing, you can't MAKE him take it back. Wonder how they got in with the Halves?

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool!....I had something simliar to that happen with Car parts...the got confused and sent me some headlights to a truck, after i just ordered somethign else for that truck. I tried to contact him several times, and never got a reply....2 weeks later his account was disabled :icon_scratch:......I ended up making about 50 bucks on the headlights a year later......so anyway..Congrats on that!

Looks like he was fishing for some good feedback :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions