VERY HAPPY with this ebayer... aardvarkmetaldetectors!!! (Kelly Co)

FandHPhoto

Feb 13, 2007
Visalia Ca -Central Valley AKA The CROTCH of Calif
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
I ordered a Bouthy Hunter VLF it worked for about 4 days then died on me...
I called the co NO hassle with trying to make up excuses or 1000 questions on whats defective on the MD
Issued a return and I was able to Upgrade to the Garrett 250 (paying the difference of coarse) but VERY VERY happy with this CO so far...

The are paying for the pickup on the dead MD and an HUMAN answers the Phone!

Very happy with them!!

OP
OP
FandHPhoto

FandHPhoto

Feb 13, 2007
Visalia Ca -Central Valley AKA The CROTCH of Calif
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
Just an update in case you guys deal with this co in the future..

I talked to them again today (have not had my MD picked up by UPS yet) So I called in a dealt with them just wickedly suprised about the customer serivce with this co! I ened up paying the full balance for my MD I have enough faith in this co refunding my payment once they get the MD back and I am going BONKERS not having a MD to toy with... so god willing I will have my MD by saturday....

S

stefen

Wow!

Consider yourself very lucky that you actually talked with a human.

A rarety.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course they will say anything on the phone...... Any other dealer would have given you a lot off on the new detector because of the trouble it gave you. When UPS gets the notice to pick up, they do it the next day.......no exceptions. They have your money for the first detector, and now they have your money for the second one too. Consider yourself luck if this detector isn't a return to them too.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I actually had the exact same experience with Kellyco a couple of years back. I bought a Garrett 1300? and when it came in, the thing wouldn't pick up a silver quarter at 3 inches! I played with it for a couple of days then decided it had to be defective. I called Kellyco and talked to a rep, and then arranged to have the Garrett shipped back and to have an XLT shipped to me. I put the full balance on the XLT on my credit card, and by the time I had the XLT in hand they had already refunded my card with the cost of the Garrett. Top notch!

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats great to hear! Some of the stories I have heard about kellyco, I would be weiry.

I'm glad that everything has worked out for you and my hope is that they continue to give good customer service, because thats ultimately what it boils down to in selling detectors.

again great to hear!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread