you looking for a way up there to nome?

redfoxtrystman

Tenderfoot
Nov 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you looking for a way up there to nome? my brother and i have a great idea that we are working on. it includes a boat that will work as a dredge, gold separation station, a place to stay, along as plenty of food. and the best part transportation there and back. we have experience and are looking for another diver or 2 along with a investor. we can guarantee that we will all make enough money to make it worth our wile. if this sound like a good idea or want to talk about it a little then pm me asap. we need to get this rolling soon. we are working on getting a loan to start this a a yearly business. also if this works out as great as we plan we might turn it in to a all year gold and recovery business with hitting nome and eventually getting a claim when they reopen them in 2021.:hardhat:

AK_Au_Diver

Nov 21, 2013
Nome, AK
Detector(s) used
My Eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi:

I have been working in Nome for 8 years, and have access to 3000 acres of some of the best leases and claims at a really good rate. I'm looking to significantly step up my operation. I have quite a bit of money saved up to invest, but not enough to really do it right. I'm looking for the right team with the right mix of enthusiasm, skills, and capital. PM me with what you had in mind and maybe we are a good fit for each other.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread