NANA :)

Shannon

Feb 25, 2005
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. You all are so sweet to my mommy! :)

You'll be glad to know that she's at home and well. She did so well, she got to come home about 7 hours after surgery! Ha! Is she a trooper or what?! She's been up and walking and moving around...she's just kind of stiff from surgery. Please keep her in your prayers for her recovery period. But I think she will be about back to normal in a week or 2 ;) She already got her eye on a couple of new spots on the way home from the hospital! ha!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
That is great news Shannon. Thanks for the update. We will definitely continue to pray for a quick recovery. Please keep us posted.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relax & Get Strong Nana.

Springs Coming.

Jeff

OP
OP
S

Shannon

Feb 25, 2005
warsawdaddy said:
What'd I miss here? What was wrong with NANA? This is the first I've seen.Somebody clue me in!

Warsaw, she found out a couple of weeks ago that she had a mass on her spine. She went to the neurosurgeon on Monday and he basically said "You gotta have surgery or you're going to end up paralyzed...how bout Friday" so she had the surgery this morning. Everything went better than expected so she got to come home early this afternoon...just about 7 hours after surgery! She's still really sleepy but doing extremely well considering she had her SPINE operated on! ha!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! :( I missed this.I'm glad she's doing okay,all things considered.Hang in there Nana! Wishing you a speedy recovery,get well soon! :)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats the best news i have heard all day! get well soon nana, this place really isnt the same without you. ;)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
That's blessed news, Shannon! Thanks for the update. Tell all that we're praying for a fast down time and recovery.

M

MiniMe

Great news Shannon, glad to hear everything turned out ok.  Tell her to lay down and take it easy for a while.....there's plenty of reading/entertainment here to keep her busy while she's recovering.  Hope she has a speedy recovery, she's in our prayers. ;)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Shannon for the update. Glad everything turned out and your mom is in great spirit. Nana, you rest up gal, let Shannon and Charlie wait on you.

:-* RR

Attachments

• GetWellballoons.jpg
    GetWellballoons.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 193
  • GetWellballoons.jpg
    GetWellballoons.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 197

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread