hightonehunter

Oct 21, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Elite 2200( First Texas ), Garrett pro pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i'M SO STOKED !

I've been working on an empty 1920's estate home on 10 acres and I just got permission to detect the property. The home has about of 5 acres of yard and the rest is over grown. It used to have a tenant house in the back that was torn down over 50 years ago, a barn was also on the property but only the stone silo remains. One of the sisters that owns it told me her brother buried a coffee can full of coins in the yard about 50 years ago and couldn`t remember where he buried it. Apparently the grand parents were always giving the grandkids silver dollars. Best part is there is going be plenty of time for me to search it before its ready to go on the market. I'm hoping to finally find my first silver there. Wish me luck!http://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you want me to bring bologna or chicken salad on the lunch samiches. Yep...... I said samiches. We gotta keep our energy up tag teaming that puppy...... ha ha. All kidding aside, sounds like some great potential. Hoping to see some killer finds posted. HH. :icon_thumleft:

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck finding that can of coins! Can't wait to see em!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome you're going on a cache hunt for a coffee can of silver ! Best of luck and I hope you find rare dates! HH! The yard probably holds some really old stuff too!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck and congrats on getting permission to hunt there.Sounds like it could be an awesome site.HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread