2-2007 039.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 313

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
My grandmother had one with my grandpas name on it (which is also my name)in the brush by the driveway, gave me the creeps when I was a yougster, turned out to be a misprint and was replaced by the corrected one at the cemetary, and this one was dumped off there, Dont know why she kept it and I bet its still there (for the last 43 yrs) wanna come get it Hillbilly I bet you could have it, Might make a intresting prank to play on Treasure tales, HMMMMM

OP
OP
Hillbilly bread

Hillbilly bread

Feb 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
XLT , Coin Master & my nose<><
Hey Texan I dint think any one would get it. But you got it. Yes they are MISPRINT's. There is a dump I have been let in to. I was pist off when I first saw this in a dump I talked to the people there & said hey whats up. thats when they told me they made the tombstones there & I was welcome to them.There is more of these. Judge not tell you have the facts. I know, my wife said that was mean to do to you guys. but I got to keep you old farts blood pumping. please dont hold it aginst me Im realy a nice guy. Hillbilly Bread<><

OP
OP
Hillbilly bread

Hillbilly bread

Feb 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
Hey what do you expect I am a Jr. member. Hillbilly bread<><

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Someone must have hit the big delite posts button in the sky. first time I experienced that, Wha hapen?

OP
OP
Hillbilly bread

Hillbilly bread

Feb 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
I think that was part my falt. Sorry & sorry to Rasar that was your topic. Hillbilly Bread<><

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Hillbilly bread said:
I think that was part my falt. Sorry & sorry to Rasar that was your topic. Hillbilly Bread<><

Damnit... I probably helped Hillbilly get off topic there... too much passion, but sometimes it feels good to just explode!

I'm sorry Rasar, I enjoyed that thread immensely.

Anyway...

OP
OP
Hillbilly bread

Hillbilly bread

Feb 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
You got that right Jim. I mean that it feels good to just explode. I think I had to hold back this time. I will be having other pic's of what I found in that same spot as I found the tombstones. A lot of blue glass. Hillbilly Bread<><

OP
OP
Hillbilly bread

Hillbilly bread

Feb 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
Hey rasar the least I can do is help you find hear HA ha Hillbill Bread<><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread