Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Diggin-N-Dumps;

There are a lot more dumb answers than there are dumb questions.

The modern USPS has a seemingly endless variety of postage rates and services. Unless you are a non-profit, unless you hold the proper permit(s), unless you are sending thousands of letters at one time, unless you have pre-sorted them by Zip Code and then by sub-code, this probably isn't for you.

Additionally, many of these sub-classes of mail don't have features such as automatic forwarding.

Bottom Line: At less than fifty cents each, regular First Class USPS mail is a heck of a bargain. My two cents.

Well, actually, I guess it's my forty-six cents...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

PS: I haven't looked at the eBay offering, so I know nothing about that auction or the Seller. I would have to ask myself how someone came into 3,000 stamps to be used by a non-profit...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggin-N-Dumps;

There are a lot more dumb answers than there are dumb questions.

The modern USPS has a seemingly endless variety of postage rates and services. Unless you are a non-profit, unless you hold the proper permit(s), unless you are sending thousands of letters at one time, unless you have pre-sorted them by Zip Code and then by sub-code, this probably isn't for you.

Additionally, many of these sub-classes of mail don't have features such as automatic forwarding.

Bottom Line: At less than fifty cents each, regular First Class USPS mail is a heck of a bargain. My two cents.

Well, actually, I guess it's my forty-six cents...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

PS: I haven't looked at the eBay offering, so I know nothing about that auction or the Seller. I would have to ask myself how someone came into 3,000 stamps to be used by a non-profit...

Hey Bookaroo, Thank for the insight...I wasnt looking into trying to scam anyone...I just never saw anyone actually selling these before and thought it was a bit odd.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Diggin-N-Dumps:

I certainly did not intend to suggest you were trying to scam anyone! I think that would be out of line here on TN!

I was just trying to answer your question and give a little background.

Again - in my opinion about the only stupid question there is, is the one someone is afraid to ask! Your question was a good one. I'd just like to save people some trouble if I may.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions