IM GETTING SOOOO TIRED OF FINDING THESE..........

sparkymaster

Feb 21, 2005
South Ogden, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-XLT-M-6

Attachments

• prairie 008.jpg
    prairie 008.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 840
  • prairie 009.jpg
    prairie 009.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 839
  • prairie 010.jpg
    prairie 010.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 838

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Re: I'M GETTING SOOOO TIRED OF FINDING THESE..........

Spring is on the way Sparky, and on the bright side, with all that cold weather the bug population will be down graded. :P

potsy

Jan 23, 2007
Youngstown Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab ctx3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

What a nice truck.

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yea I know the feeling .........but looking at your area , it looks to me like you can go out and Swing the Detector! Just dress warm ..........Now in this part of the world here in Western NY ......This is what we had!!!!

Seeker

Attachments

• P8140168 Medium Web view.jpg
    P8140168 Medium Web view.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 495
  • P8140168 Medium Web view.jpg
    P8140168 Medium Web view.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 485
T

TreasureTales

Snowed all day today, fortunately only about an inch has stuck around. It is predicted much more snow to arrive on Thursday. Winter has finally arrived here..now that Spring is close.

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

My advice...............Move to the South! SC today.....72 degrees....blue skies and I opened every window in the house! Put on a T-shirt and went outside and did some gardening! I don't do snow! Sorry your having such yucky weather :'(

HH,
Moon

OP
OP
sparkymaster

sparkymaster

Feb 21, 2005
South Ogden, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-XLT-M-6

Thank's for the offer to move to the South but I think I'm good right here. If it's that warm already, well then your summer has to be the shits. Like my sister-in-law in Vegas said one time. Oh, you should come down for a week and hunt around here, it's only 108, yea but its a dry heat. I thought I was going to freakin die!!! I never witnessed anything like that in my life and there was absolutely 0 humidity. I can't even fathem what you must go through with high temps and humidity.

Doc2be

Feb 23, 2007
Orangeburg/Charleston SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV

Yeah, the summers down here in SC aren't too bad. There can be some warmer days close to 100, but nothing a little swim won't fix. Winters also not bad at all. I was excited to see a little flurry of snow here in Charleston for the first time in awhile I've heard, but spring is on the way for you. Heh, but if you're really hardcore a little snow won't kill ya ;)lol

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

Hey Seeker, I was just wondering I know my MD is good fer 6-8 inches under ground but does that include the 6-8 feet of snow on top. :D

Hey you southerners how are the fire ant and killer bees during this time of year? ;)

And for any of you westerners who are thinkin of rubbin it in, I went to school at University of Cal State Northridge. Tell me is it hard to MD while out running those Santa Anna Brush fires ? :-*

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark

serious underbear ur a funny guy I like that
just goes to show we should all be thankful for what we have not gotta have

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

Do ya think that was too harsh Bill Gent, maybe so. :-[ Sorry everyone apparently cabin fever makin me a little irrateable >:(

C

Clam Digga

I'm in Connecticut.... Wanna talk crazy weather. We had our first 2 real snow storms here on the coast this past week!.... It was real warm in December.... Got C~O~L~D in mid to late January. Now Snow... (Pukes) That's why I did the knee surgery this time of year. ( No shoveling either) I think that El Nino guy has something to do with this.

Also The we're the 4-H club in the dead of summer.... Hazy, Hot, Humid, Hundred. CT has gotten more and more weird over the past few years. I love the spring , summer, and fall fishing too much to leave.

And I wanna MD under Long Island Sound this summer... we've found some nice relic's just by eyeball in the past.
I wanna be one of those guys with big piles of Gold & Silver Spanish Coins... ( Country Not Important.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread