The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to wish everyone here on Treasurenet a wonderful Christmas and New year! I know this is a little early but with the days counting down and being busy an Under statement, I now how busy life can be this time of the year for all of us!! So let this season be a safe and happy one for everyone! ......including all your friends and family! Happy Holidays & Keep on Digging................ :hello:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the good wishes. The same to you and yours! Hope your Christmas is peaceful,happy, and your New Year is filled with lots of fantastic finds, and your healthy to enjoy it all!

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the good wishes. The same to you and yours! Hope your Christmas is peaceful,happy, and your New Year is filled with lots of fantastic finds, and your healthy to enjoy it all!

I agree with beep! Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy holidays to you and everyone here.And also happy hunting.And the best to everyone in the coming year.

treadhead

Jul 8, 2013
Salem, OR
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Vibra-Probe 580 and 730.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks and the same to you and everyone else here 8-)

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wait a minute everybody. Are we allowed to say Christmas? Aren't we supposed to be politically correct and say Happy "Mid-Winter" Break? The schools here call it that and we must not offend the other people in our country. So despite the wonderful, caring well wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I believe that we are in violation of some Obama rule and will be punished for it quite soon...

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
il_fullxfull.102857145.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread