Need a little help.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None that I know of other than cutting it yourself or waiting until it is cut...... if ever. I have used a straight shaft Stihl trimmer to clear places several times. Doesn't take as long as you would think around an old home site. Did it of coarse with the land owners permission. Not a practical approach if you are wanting to cover some real acreage. Cursing doesn't help the hunting but makes me feel better.:icon_thumleft:

LizLizz

Tenderfoot
Dec 19, 2013
San Diego Ca.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new at this sorry.... How do I post a new thread? I just got my first metal detector I am in San Diego anyone know where there are any good spots anyone have any tips for me on how to map out good areas?

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new at this sorry.... How do I post a new thread? I just got my first metal detector I am in San Diego anyone know where there are any good spots anyone have any tips for me on how to map out good areas?

Go to the "General Discussion" area of the forum.
Under the pictures of the banner finds, on the LEFT side, you will see an orange box that says "Post new thread".
Click on that and you are good to go.
Welcome to Tnet.
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread