New to MDing

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Pres: The Type MD you choose depends mostly on What you are looking for! The usual catagories are: Coins, Caches, Fresh Water Beaches, Salt Water Beaches, Underwater, & Gold Nuggets! Maybe a Combination? Let us know! What & Where? What Price Range?

HH Joe

OP
OP
P

Preston

Tenderfoot
Mar 3, 2007
I am looking for just stuff. I am not too particular. A hooby to keep me off the couch. It will not be used for salt water beaches. I most likely willbe hunting in an area of upper E Tn wherre there will be civil war relics and coins. My money situation really means under 4200. I am just curious about what i can find.

T

treasurejack

Preston, the ACE 250 seems to be a very poular model among the members here, some of this site's more experienced still use them. I think this says quite a bit about the unit. But as just about all of these members will tell you, "It takes a lot of time to learn the finer points of the hobby."

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Preston. Where you located in upper et? I'm in campbell co.

OP
OP
P

Preston

Tenderfoot
Mar 3, 2007
June or July I will be moving from MN to greeneville. I am originally from maryville. When I know more about actual location we can make arrangments to get together

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread