OPINIONS ON CARVINGS: ANCIENT - SPANISH - OR ???

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... some giants that were found in my area. ...., there is a treasure cache to be found....

Yes. Most certainly . Skeletons of extra tall people most certainly mean "treasure" :) As Crosse De Sign confirms:

BTW some of those big guys got buried, perhaps with some goodies....

But... alas, just like in Raiders of the lost Ark movie:

...Gotta get past the ancient witchcraft (spirits) first, you probably know about it.

Of course :)

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes. Most certainly . Skeletons of extra tall people most certainly mean "treasure" :) As Crosse De Sign confirms:

But... alas, just like in Raiders of the lost Ark movie:

Of course :)

In this case it was in a brickyard that they were dug up by accident. However....... Sometimes you have to understand that Indians spoke and thought in meta fores when it came to messages from them to each other. They actually thought they had been shrunk from their old giant size to what they had become because they could no longer wade across the Missouri. The problem was that the Missouri had become narrow and swift instead of shallow and wide, it actually had nothing to do with their size at all.

L.C.:thumbsup:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't know Phillip V was cutting with anybody,
ceptin' for the Queen's privateers she disclaimed? :occasion14:

"The way I learned it was that the King contracted with all of his explorers and negotiated his "Royal Quinto" or 5th meaning the King got a fifth of everything." They built large monuments that could be seen from miles away to mark the trail for the workers and animals, some could be seen 8 to 10 miles apart. As you got closer more signs along the trail would give you the direction to leave the main trail here and what new direction to travel. These signs were much smaller and not so obvious. As one got closer to the destination, a mission, mine, or treasure these symbols became even more obscure and ended about a league before the site. When you got to the opening or doorway there would be more symbolism marking the entrance and labeling the owner of the mine etc. As far as anything specific about Kings and their shares I have no idea.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you know what that means don't you pepperj ? TREASURE ! Get your shovel and start digging. If you don't find it at 10 ft , that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely means it must be at 20 ft. And if you don't find it at 20 ft, that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely means it must be at 30 ft. (and on the way down, you're sure to find "funny stones" which are SURE to be markers).

If you don't find it at 30 ft, that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely mean you need to go to 40 ft. Or a little to the right. Or a little to the left. And so on till infinity. But at no point is the treasure not most certainly there. Ok, get busy !
Thank you Sheldon! Where would we be without you? (Sheldon - The Big Bang)

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In this case it was in a brickyard that they were dug up by accident. However....... Sometimes you have to understand that Indians spoke and thought in meta fores when it came to messages from them to each other. They actually thought they had been shrunk from their old giant size to what they had become because they could no longer wade across the Missouri. The problem was that the Missouri had become narrow and swift instead of shallow and wide, it actually had nothing to do with their size at all.

L.C.:thumbsup:

I'm sorry L.C., but that is a bit hilarious... ??? :icon_scratch: :laughing7: :occasion14:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
"The way I learned it was that the King contracted with all of his explorers and negotiated his "Royal Quinto" or 5th meaning the King got a fifth of everything." They built large monuments that could be seen from miles away to mark the trail for the workers and animals, some could be seen 8 to 10 miles apart. As you got closer more signs along the trail would give you the direction to leave the main trail here and what new direction to travel. These signs were much smaller and not so obvious. As one got closer to the destination, a mission, mine, or treasure these symbols became even more obscure and ended about a league before the site. When you got to the opening or doorway there would be more symbolism marking the entrance and labeling the owner of the mine etc. As far as anything specific about Kings and their shares I have no idea.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

Yeah, I've heard about the markers being deceptive sometimes too. Like you have to learn
which ones to follow, because they may do a false trail to throw you off, etc. Then in some
areas, may be so overworked it gets crazy, unless you can realize what all has been done
& the reasons. So I'm wondering if you've looked at sandy1's thread:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-hunting-condensed.html?highlight=jesse+james

He does show lots of interesting markers along the trail, signs, cairns, & more. I suspect
they did do variations at different sites, with their marker's meanings & code the same.
So even with the differences, they could figure it out. For example, there seems to be
differences in the S/W, compared to the mid-west. The code is the way to understand
what they did to get in close, but sandy1 has studied for over 30 yrs. now to figure out
how to get there, without having their maps with final directions, measurements, etc.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
....I've heard about the markers being deceptive sometimes ..... they may do a false trail to throw you off, etc.....

Interesting. So let's say a person subscribes to this cryptogram treasure signs notions. And ... follows a bunch of marks, squiggles, graffiti, etc.... Then digs a bunch of dry holes. Then to the average person this would mean: "The cryptogram treasure rock squiggles theory is bologna". But to the BELIEVER, these dry holes do not mean the theory doesn't hold merit. To them it's ALL THE MORE PROOF of the system. Because all those [supposed] markers they just followed to nowhere, are simply clever decoy markers. Put out there 100+ yrs. ago, to foil would-be future treasure hunters.

Hence no evidence whatsoever can cast evidence against the treasure squiggle marker system.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry L.C., but that is a bit hilarious... ??? :icon_scratch: :laughing7: :occasion14:

It is indeed. I giggle when I think about it. I was just tying to say don't take the GIANT thing too seriously, but don't doubt that there were Indians that were very large and considered to be GIANTS by there people and others.

L.C.

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I've heard about the markers being deceptive sometimes too. Like you have to learn
which ones to follow, because they may do a false trail to throw you off, etc. Then in some
areas, may be so overworked it gets crazy, unless you can realize what all has been done
& the reasons. So I'm wondering if you've looked at sandy1's thread:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-hunting-condensed.html?highlight=jesse+james

He does show lots of interesting markers along the trail, signs, cairns, & more. I suspect
they did do variations at different sites, with their marker's meanings & code the same.
So even with the differences, they could figure it out. For example, there seems to be
differences in the S/W, compared to the mid-west. The code is the way to understand
what they did to get in close, but sandy1 has studied for over 30 yrs. now to figure out
how to get there, without having their maps with final directions, measurements, etc.

No I have not, thank you for posting it and drawing it to my attention.

L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting. So let's say a person subscribes to this cryptogram treasure signs notions. And ... follows a bunch of marks, squiggles, graffiti, etc.... Then digs a bunch of dry holes. Then to the average person this would mean: "The cryptogram treasure rock squiggles theory is bologna". But to the BELIEVER, these dry holes do not mean the theory doesn't hold merit. To them it's ALL THE MORE PROOF of the system. Because all those [supposed] markers they just followed to nowhere, are simply clever decoy markers. Put out there 100+ yrs. ago, to foil would-be future treasure hunters.

Hence no evidence whatsoever can cast evidence against the treasure squiggle marker system.

I don't know you Sir, but I will tell you when you have dug a clue that you were led to out of the ground and it has those squiggly lines and symbols on it too it will make you a believer instantly. What to do next is figure out the squiggly lines and try to make sense of it.

L.C.

View attachment 1541438 new jobs 078.JPG needle's eye.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It is indeed. I giggle when I think about it. I was just tying to say don't take the GIANT thing too seriously, but don't doubt that there were Indians that were very large and considered to be GIANTS by there people and others.

L.C.

https://us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2015/03/giantman2.jpg?resize=484,371

https://fthmb.tqn.com/b_94LF7m-WS3D...)/Giant_Skeleton-5909f5ac3df78c9283e35f4b.jpg

http://cdapress.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/...ICLE/310309969/AR/0/AR-310309969.jpg?MaxW=640

There are a lot of pics of large skeletons...

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

I am so sorry, but I believe these are just goofy pictures . Ie.: photo-trickery. You know, like the post cards that show how big trout are in Montana, that they have to strap them to the side of a horse, or haul them in a trailer ? Or the jackrabbits in Texas that you can put a saddle on and ride.

And .... again ... I ask ... what does any of this have to do with metal detecting or treasure ?

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I am so sorry, but I believe these are just goofy pictures . Ie.: photo-trickery. You know, like the post cards that show how big trout are in Montana, that they have to strap them to the side of a horse, or haul them in a trailer ? Or the jackrabbits in Texas that you can put a saddle on and ride.

Oh no need to be sorry... Could be faked, really don't know. Just said there's lots of pics out there.
But some people are 'bout as goofy, with their simple conjecture, & then I didn't take the pics, just
looked at them. So many reports, that maybe just a lot of people are making it all up for some sort
of laughable entertainment. Got you looking & typing though didn't it, unless you covering up too?

And .... again ... I ask ... what does any of this have to do with metal detecting or treasure ?

Well Tom, if you really for sure don't know, in your Docent state, then I'm not going to tell you.
Just stick with your 'ole stage roads, way stations, trails, ghost towns & missions, & leave to
the folks interested in this sort of thing. What could it ever possibly matter to you anyway?
Since it's all made up & not real, you just like heckling & wasting time trying to discredit,
I wonder why? Protector of some poor folks that might see the entertainment, or truth?

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... there's lots of pics out there....

Yup. Lots of pics out there. Just like the pix you and I just posted :)

..... unless you're covering too?....
Yup. I'm part of the conspiracy. To keep people from searching for &/or recovering the treasure rooms. Eh?

....What could it ever possibly matter to you anyway?.... you just like heckling & wasting time trying to discredit.... I wonder why?

How about because it's the nature of forum pro/con discussions. Someone (as is their right) comes on with a treasure/md'ing "pro" discussion. And is thus open to "con" (ie.: more plausible explanations) discussion. Eh ?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I always ask myself where would you bury X stash so nobody would dig it up?

1: Don't put popcorn on the trail leading back to the X marked on the rock.
2: Don't paint symbols on rocks
3: Don't pile rocks up on top of buried X
4: Why tell others about the hidden spot?
5: Couldn't be that valuable where one has to mark the X on the map.

Just :dontknow:and do a lot of :icon_scratch:when it comes to written caches/treasures/mines/hoards on land.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread