Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 103
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: OPINIONS ON CARVINGS: ANCIENT - SPANISH - OR ???

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #76

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10020 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post
    ... Are you saying all my topo maps with "squiggles"......
    Boogeyman, do you see a difference between topo maps and this ? We're talking about those who think they see an "x" (or a smiley face, or an arrow, or a squiggle, etc...) on rocks, mountains, trees, etc.. And think they are certain treasure marker symbols. Failing to realize that if you stare at the landscape (or clouds, etc...) long enough, sure: You'll make out random designs (circles, lines, squiggles, etc...). All of which are random (or graffiti meaning nothing), that has nothing to do with treasure.

    So I do not know how topo. maps relates to this.

  2. #77

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10020 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    Gone Dowsing... Around 'ol Spanish Jesuit Turtle Owl Heart Markers...
    Ah yes, all bets are off now. If the welding rods pointed that way, and if you saw a 'turtle' mark-looking thing, then ... of course: Treasure.

  3. #78
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4,174
    4990 times
    All Redeemable Treasures


    Not quite yet... Then it's time to set the camera's up, & try for an aura...
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Jan 27, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry



    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  4. #79
    us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3,665
    4090 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    That looks like some photo shopping to me, but it is pretty cool to look at!
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON " Napoleon Bonaparte

  5. #80
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4,174
    4990 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Yeah, I reckon all the giant stuff is just made up too, even in the Old & New T.
    Who knows about the pics, would have to be there, but I wouldn't believe my eyes if...
    L.C. BAKER likes this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry



    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  6. #81
    us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3,665
    4090 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    Yeah, I reckon all the giant stuff is just made up too, even in the Old & New T.
    Who knows about the pics, would have to be there, but I wouldn't believe my eyes if...
    Wellll.....maybe when you live to be 4 or 500 years old, you probably didn't quit growing until you were 250..... Seriously though, I believe in the giant they dug up in my own neighborhood so I DO believe that very large people once roamed the Earth.

    L.C.
    Last edited by L.C. BAKER; Jan 27, 2018 at 08:21 PM.
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON " Napoleon Bonaparte

  7. #82
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4,174
    4990 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    Wellll.....maybe when you live to be 4 or 500 years old, you probably didn't quit growing until you were 250..... Seriously though, I believe in the giant they dug up in my own neighborhood so I DO believe in that very large people once roamed the Earth.

    L.C.


    L.C.
    Yeah what if you got a war injury or developed an ailment at 2 or 300, then had to
    deal with it for 1 or 200 more years... With what kind of physical therapy available?
    L.C. BAKER likes this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry



    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  8. #83
    us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3,665
    4090 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    I always ask myself where would you bury X stash so nobody would dig it up?

    1: Don't put popcorn on the trail leading back to the X marked on the rock.
    2: Don't paint symbols on rocks
    3: Don't pile rocks up on top of buried X
    4: Why tell others about the hidden spot?
    5: Couldn't be that valuable where one has to mark the X on the map.

    Just and do a lot of when it comes to written caches/treasures/mines/hoards on land.
    In my humble opinion, the K.G.C. and O.A.K. buried X so that the person who retrieved it had to know what the society wanted the seeker to know or that candidate would never find it. In other words they gave a seeker the desire to investigate and discover the knowledge they wanted them to know and understand in order to decode the symbols, markers and maps correctly. In most cases the masses would walk by them and never recognize the symbol for it's actual meaning, and the ones that do will soon realize upon studying that particular symbol's meaning may be among more than one meaning that exists so it will also require a selection be made with the correct knowledge of how they thought. I believe that is how they know from their graves that it will be found by someone they can trust with it who had slimier knowledge and values. All of that is based on the books, initiations and values that were available to be learned by a man in the 1800's until 1912 or so.

    L.C.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON " Napoleon Bonaparte

  9. #84
    us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    4,146
    2682 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Boogeyman, do you see a difference between topo maps and this ? We're talking about those who think they see an "x" (or a smiley face, or an arrow, or a squiggle, etc...) on rocks, mountains, trees, etc.. And think they are certain treasure marker symbols. Failing to realize that if you stare at the landscape (or clouds, etc...) long enough, sure: You'll make out random designs (circles, lines, squiggles, etc...). All of which are random (or graffiti meaning nothing), that has nothing to do with treasure.

    So I do not know how topo. maps relates to this.
    Aw come on Sheldon....... Accomplishing the same thing pointing a direction to (fill in the blank) just using different techniques. They didn't always carry paper so they used "squiggles" on rocks cactus trees etc. to show the way. AAA using paper for the same purpose, same with my "squiggles" on topo maps. Not that hard.....
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

    I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

  10. #85
    us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3,665
    4090 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    Yeah what if you got a war injury or developed an ailment at 2 or 300, then had to
    deal with it for 1 or 200 more years... With what kind of physical therapy available?
    I am reminded of that movie King Pen when he asks the guy "Hows life?" and he says "Taking forever!"
    Crosse De Sign likes this.
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON " Napoleon Bonaparte

  11. #86
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4,174
    4990 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    In my humble opinion, the K.G.C. and O.A.K. buried X so that the person who retrieved it had to know what the society wanted the seeker to know or that candidate would never find it. In other words they gave a seeker the desire to investigate and discover the knowledge they wanted them to know and understand in order to decode the symbols, markers and maps correctly. In most cases the masses would walk by them and never recognize the symbol for it's actual meaning, and the ones that do will soon realize upon studying that particular symbol's meaning may be among more than one meaning that exists so it will also require a selection be made with the correct knowledge of how they thought. I believe that is how they know from their graves that it will be found by someone they can trust with it who had slimier knowledge and values. All of that is based on the books, initiations and values that were available to be learned by a man in the 1800's until 1912 or so.

    L.C.
    Not always had materials available, mostly other than life's experiences,
    and what can be learned from other studies, sayings of KGC related some
    generous folks have passed on to be attentive. I guess that is sort of like a
    brief history introduction, just grasping, trying to realize any clues, motives.
    Being fortunate to see comparisons is helpful, though not always explained.
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Jan 28, 2018 at 12:19 AM.
    L.C. BAKER likes this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry



    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  12. #87

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10020 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post
    .... Accomplishing the same thing pointing a direction to (fill in the blank) just using different techniques. They didn't always carry paper so they used "squiggles" on rocks cactus trees etc. to show the way. ......
    You ought to come to my backyard and look for treasure. There's scores of curious marks and symbols. Man-made and natural/random.

    Eg.: perfect circles (the stepping stones). A turtle (the ceramic sculpture in our gold fish pond). Rectangles (the fence board planks). Some random letters (the tag on the seat cushions to our lawn chairs). Various lines, squiggles, X's, arrows, etc..... All you have to do is use your imagination, and ... you can find many more.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

  13. #88
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4,174
    4990 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    You ought to come to my backyard and look for treasure. There's scores of curious marks and symbols. Man-made and natural/random.

    Eg.: perfect circles (the stepping stones). A turtle (the ceramic sculpture in our gold fish pond). Rectangles (the fence board planks). Some random letters (the tag on the seat cushions to our lawn chairs). Various lines, squiggles, X's, arrows, etc..... All you have to do is use your imagination, and ... you can find many more.
    If you live in the foothills, or close to the Sierra's, or even the beaches around
    there would be fun to explore. I guess they got 101 all repaired from that bad
    sink hole & mudslides awhile back. That area's really nice, what U doing online?
    Send address for google map, set up tent & air mattress, clean the pool, lol...
    Tom_in_CA likes this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry



    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  14. #89
    us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    4,146
    2682 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    You ought to come to my backyard and look for treasure. There's scores of curious marks and symbols. Man-made and natural/random.

    Eg.: perfect circles (the stepping stones). A turtle (the ceramic sculpture in our gold fish pond). Rectangles (the fence board planks). Some random letters (the tag on the seat cushions to our lawn chairs). Various lines, squiggles, X's, arrows, etc..... All you have to do is use your imagination, and ... you can find many more.
    Here he goes... Really!?!? You're going to go all ridiculous to make a point? I can just picture Sheldon er ah Tom standing in a crowd of experts and not so experts proclaiming all the historical info carvings etc is totally wrong! All these markings no matter what use are just squiggles lines and dots who's purpose was / is! Doesn't matter if they're roadmaps to guide people across the deserts, leading to good water or treasure. Because Tom has proclaimed it!

    I think you've been driving in circles huffing the dust cloud hoping you hit a light post not an employees car too long my friend.....
    Tom_in_CA and Crosse De Sign like this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

    I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

  15. #90
    us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4,174
    4990 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Ahhh... Let's go TH'ing... Er hot roddin' cross the desert...

    :
    ..Attachment 1542994
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Jan 29, 2018 at 10:40 AM.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry



    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

 

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Ancient Carvings discovered in Nevada ... 15,000 years old?
    By Chadeaux in forum Treasure Marks/Signs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 20, 2013, 04:30 AM
  2. carvings on beechtrees and rock carvings
    By jugtavern in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2011, 06:40 PM
  3. Ancient Treasures Spanish Site Post
    By gorgias in forum Treasure Marks/Signs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2010, 07:00 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 13, 2008, 02:06 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Nov 14, 2005, 03:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0