Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: OPINIONS ON CARVINGS: ANCIENT - SPANISH - OR ???

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4401 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    This Thread Is Open For Your Thoughts, Opinions, Experiences, Comments, Ideas, Etc., Thanks...
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 03, 2014 at 04:58 PM.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    8591 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    random marks that mean nothing at all.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2948 times
    You need a dementional reference in the pictures. That old style arch 'cave' is not the type you normally see. How deep does it go? what type of minerals were present,
    gold, coal metals, etc? You need to lay out more info to give more meaning to your post. Hay, we are not mine readers too, that is except the dowsers, lol Frank...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 063-1.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	253.3 KB 
ID:	937694

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    2948 times
    How deep is the tunnel? are there any tunnels that branch off? Look at it this way, that was a lot of work, especially, way back in time. There must have been a reason for it and I think that is what you were looking for. Did they cook in the cave, soot on ceiling? Is the floor solid rock? Perhaps a dug out and refilled area section of floor that hides a cache. That arch style roof is unique in that it requires no lumber, but there is lumber in the ares because you said there were leaves in there. You really have to think and piece this together to come out with a logical conclusion. Just me thoughts, Frank.

Name:  Arched tunnel.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  79.0 KBI tried to sharpen the inside. there is something on the floor near light.

Name:  Arched tunnel2.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  74.6 KB
    Last edited by Frankn; Jan 29, 2014 at 01:46 PM.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    2948 times
    YOU GOT A HOLD OF SOMETHING THAT I THINK IS REALLY OLD. I have not seen the 'symbols before, thought that symbol on the right looks familiar, almost Egyptian.
    You should contact that TV show, America Unearthed. The guy is a rock expert. They might investigate it and use it for a show. Hay, you never know. Frank...
    Name:  Arched tunnel3.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  136.8 KB The photo posting is acting up again so I couldn't enlarge it here.
    It says in red. These lines are not natural & on the right symbol.
    Last edited by Frankn; Feb 24, 2014 at 12:56 PM.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    2948 times
    Jessie James ! The location of the KGS gold cache! Frank...
    3cylbill likes this.

us
    Oct 2011
    18 times
    Roll Hunting
    Cool cave regardless. You should bring a metal detector and clean it up a bit/search around. Worst case scenario you find nothing. Best case.. treasure!

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2217 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I like it, I have seen alot of caves but I have never seen one shaped that way, for that far. How deep did you say it went? Did I miss that?

Lot of etching around there, takes a little while to do that doesn't it?
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4401 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

Was the structure mostly naturally occurring?

Yes, I imagine it took considerable time to manipulate the medium, and visual images. I wonder if the structure was mostly naturally occurring to begin with, possibly partly washed out in at least a semi arched shape, and partially carved by an ancient ocean's currents... What do you think? Thanks to you that have taken the time to post comments and pics... This thread is still wide open for your valued comments, so don't hold back... ~: CDS :~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 09, 2014 at 04:10 PM.

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2217 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I watched a fantastic show last night that showed a written language by ancient Irish? people. Looked like hash marks, the theory that they came to America in 400 AD? something like that. It was late, I was tired. lol
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    2948 times
    Yes, I saw the show also and those marks on your rock resemble the early Irish markings. I think the show was call, Who Discovered America. It looked like the Chinese really beat everyone. They showed a map that was copied from a map made over 1000 years before Columbus sailed.
    That cave is not natural. Water has to have a path all the way thru to cut a tunnel and the tunnel will not be arched at the top. Frank...
    Name:  Arched tunnel.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  79.0 KB

is
    Jun 2013
    4401 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    I watched a fantastic show last night that showed a written language by ancient Irish? people. Looked like hash marks, the theory that they came to America in 400 AD? something like that. It was late, I was tired. lol
    Dave 44: Thanks for your response... Yes I have that show on DVR, when I can, I'll view it again. I also saw the America Unearthed episode: where they thought there was a chamber in the Midwest, and some others further N/E, with carvings that were made by the Celts (from ancient Ireland)...the carving had a ray of sun enter the chamber, and shine across it, at the right time of year, very interesting!, though I don't know much more, other than similar info on several other documentaries, where there have apparently been various Ancient Cultures, even in different regions of the world, and they had constructed buildings, or utilized natural formations with their marking the solstices and equinox, to the extent of the sun shining through a opening to line up with their precise markings for the season(s). Like the huge stone complex at Chaco Canyon (impressive), ruins of the ancient Anasazi, who left the complex to live in their Mesa Verde cliff dwellings, then eventually apparently left the area. Archaeologists made grim discovery of human bones that had been cooked, displaying knife marks, among the complex. The speculation based on findings that people came from the south of now Southwest US, invaded and imposed their culture of death... another one I need to see again... Thanks, ~; CDS :~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 09, 2014 at 04:13 PM.

is
    Jun 2013
    4401 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    It seems with the evidence of all the other cultures that have apparently been Centuries Ago, in this rich land: It is remarkable, that a lot of the people who had been of the earliest Europeans that settled N. America, are of ancient Gaelic, Celt, Norse, Moors, etc. Maybe some of these people had indeed, also had ancestors that had been through here long before history indicates, scouting for resources and treasure... Maybe not the earliest, as evidence suggests, but they that ultimately got to initially occupy the land, that was then "The New World". Then they proceeded, along with the knowledge and technology gained from Europe and all over the world where they obtained groundbreaking knowledge, to add much fire to the industrial revoloution, it was their destiny, and they fulfilled it, primitive as many of their ways seem to be now.....
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 10, 2014 at 08:33 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    White XLT Spectrum E-Series
    6132 times
    Metal Detecting
    Best of luck on figuring out your cave and the area around it. I've been trying to figure out the etched mud mounds in my cave for a long time now here in Tennessee.

is
    Jun 2013
    4401 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by Limitool View Post
    Best of luck on figuring out your cave and the area around it. I've been trying to figure out the etched mud mounds in my cave for a long time now here in Tennessee.
    Hi, Limitool: Coffee?... Etched mud mounds...? Cool!...

Thank You Kindly for the best wishes... Wish you the same, it has been fun!...
    Good Luck, Be Safe... Thanks, ~: CDS :~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Apr 02, 2014 at 03:15 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links