Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video thanks!

Thank you so much. Its only my second video ever. Look tomorrow for This old house part 2 (just do finishing touches on it now) Plus.. Look for Metal Detecting This old house #2. I think I may have a nitch here .. A second house I have found, and this one is located on a major cross roads of the civil war. Not a battle site, but still one of the few main crossroads back then.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, that video was a delight. I essentially gave up on rooting for the Broncos just now, so I gave the TV back to my daughter at 8 - 0.... Looking for entertainment here and I watched your video. Great ideas! I've always carried a hunk of junk around me in my detector bag, or around my waist - and what a waste! You influenced me!

OP
OP
Uncle Jeff

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, that video was a delight. I essentially gave up on rooting for the Broncos just now, so I gave the TV back to my daughter at 8 - 0.... Looking for entertainment here and I watched your video. Great ideas! I've always carried a hunk of junk around me in my detector bag, or around my waist - and what a waste! You influenced me!

Thank you so much, what a nice comment. I am glad my video may have inspired the gear you carry, or in this case do not carry LOL. That is the best praise I could of hoped for :)

P.S. got the 5 gallon paint bucket at a construction site they were just throwing them away. No need to pay $2.60 at a home improvement store, and its now recycled. So a win, win.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread