stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus CTX Excalibur II E-Trac White's DFX Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., March 26th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

Back to field hunting folks!

Join us live tonight Wed. March 26th, 8PM Eastern.. Back by popular demand so we can take care of some unfinished business! That's right folks...I will be speaking with Mr. Mike Haer. Last weeks show was just not enough time to cover everything (is it ever). There were many more aspects that Mike and I wanted to cover to get some additional information out there so here we go again folks! Mike, Terry, and I had a real blast last week so strap in for Field Hunting PT. 2! As with my previous guests both Mike and Terry know they have an open invitation to drop in anytime and talk with me about all aspects of this great hobby and I'm sure I will be hearing from them both in the future either together or independently. Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!

Join us live tonight...Wed. March 26th, 8 PM Eastern
Call in number is 1-609-961-1842
I hope to see you there...call in, interact, or just sit back and listen!
Click the link below to listen to the show, live through the player tonight...

1000MIKES - BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you click the link it will take you to the channel page where the player is located. The player is active for live shows. If you scroll down the page below the player you will see that it says previous shows with the show titles and description below that. Below each show description there will be an option to listen, download, or like. If you click listen it will plaly that archived show. If you click download it will download that archived show to your computer in a MP3 file format and we all know how the like button works. If you enjoy the show please feel free to click the like button or even rate the channel and if you know of a good guest or story or even someone you would like to hear on the show please drop me a message and let me know. I'll see what I can do!

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow night.. Wed., April 9th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
DETECTING WITH DISABILITIES
Tomorrow night my guest will be Mr. Andrew Miller of the Facebook group Metal Detecting U.S. Only. He has also recently started the FB page Detecting with Disabilities. Join us as we talk about the various items and ideas that he and his group have been working on to help assist people with disabilities in the hobby. One specific item is a long handled digger to make it easier for people in wheelchairs to recover targets. I’m sure Roger Middleton will enjoy his. Tune in folks and join us for another night of fun and information. Remember…we have reached our 500 member mark on the Metal Detecting Beyond Sight And Sound group so there may be a giveaway or two on the show..we’ll just have to wait and see. Tune in…
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF THE CALL IN NUMBER FOLKS BELOW! i
Join us live tomorrow night...Wed. April 9th, 8 PM Eastern
Call in number is 1-419-549-5744
Click the link below to listen to the show, live through the player tomorrow night...

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., April 9th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

DETECTING WITH DISABILITIES

To\night my guest will be Mr. Andrew Miller of the Facebook group Metal Detecting U.S. Only. He has also recently started the FB page Detecting with Disabilities. Join us as we talk about the various items and ideas that he and his group have been working on to help assist people with disabilities in the hobby. One specific item is a long handled digger to make it easier for people in wheelchairs to recover targets. I’m sure Roger Middleton will enjoy his. Tune in folks and join us for another night of fun and information. Remember…we have reached our 500 member mark on the Metal Detecting Beyond Sight And Sound group so there may be a giveaway or two on the show..we’ll just have to wait and see. Tune in…

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF THE CALL IN NUMBER FOLKS BELOW! i

Join us live to\night...Wed. April 9th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., April 9th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

Due to an unforeseen technical issue beyond the control of BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND there will be a pre recorded broadcast of Mr. Don FInch running in place of the previous planned show. I apologize folks for any inconvenience but it was beyond control. Mr. Don Finch was a wealth of information and loved talking about the hobby. I encourage everyone to tune in to hear what Don had to say. I WILL be back next week. Stay tuned for the promo next week. Thanks for the understanding in this matter...

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow night.. Wed., April 16th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

LETS TALK GOLD!
Tomorrow night Wed. April 16[SUP]th[/SUP] my guest will be “Prospector Jess” from hunting4gold.com This gentleman really needs no introduction for many of us. For those who may not know of Prospector Jess he avidly searches for and is very knowledgeable about gold. With many, many years of experience in prospecting and a family history that traces back to the California gold rush Jess really knows his stuff. He is truly a fountain of knowledge and information and a great guy to talk to. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to ask those different questions about gold that you‘ve been wondering about folks! Join us and tune in…
Join us live tomorrow night...Wed. April 16th, 8 PM Eastern
Click the link below to listen to the show, live through the player tomorrow night...

Jess explains a little of how he got started hunting and finding gold: Welcome to Hunting4Gold.com! - Hunting4Gold.com
Prospector Jess youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ProspectorJess
Hunting4Gold.com - Discover where you can find gold!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunting-for-Gold/131759193542536

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow night.. Wed., April 16th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

LETS TALK GOLD!
Tomorrow night Wed. April 16[SUP]th[/SUP] my guest will be “Prospector Jess” from hunting4gold.com This gentleman really needs no introduction for many of us. For those who may not know of Prospector Jess he avidly searches for and is very knowledgeable about gold. With many, many years of experience in prospecting and a family history that traces back to the California gold rush Jess really knows his stuff. He is truly a fountain of knowledge and information and a great guy to talk to. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to ask those different questions about gold that you‘ve been wondering about folks! Join us and tune in…
Join us live tomorrow night...Wed. April 16th, 8 PM Eastern

Jess explains a little of how he got started hunting and finding gold: Welcome to Hunting4Gold.com! - Hunting4Gold.com

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., April 16th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

LETS TALK GOLD!

Tonight Wed. April 16th my guest will be “Prospector Jess” from hunting4gold.com This gentleman really needs no introduction for many of us. For those who may not know of Prospector Jess he avidly searches for and is very knowledgeable about gold. With many, many years of experience in prospecting and a family history that traces back to the California gold rush Jess really knows his stuff. He is truly a fountain of knowledge and information and a great guy to talk to. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to ask those different questions about gold that you‘ve been wondering about folks! Join us and tune in…

Join us live tonight...Wed. April 16th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., April 16th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

LETS TALK GOLD!

Tonight Wed. April 16th my guest will be “Prospector Jess” from hunting4gold.com This gentleman really needs no introduction for many of us. For those who may not know of Prospector Jess he avidly searches for and is very knowledgeable about gold. With many, many years of experience in prospecting and a family history that traces back to the California gold rush Jess really knows his stuff. He is truly a fountain of knowledge and information and a great guy to talk to. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to ask those different questions about gold that you‘ve been wondering about folks! Join us and tune in…

Join us live tonight...Wed. April 16th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow night.. Wed., April 23rd, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

Join us tomorrow night Wed. April 23rd, 8PM Eastern. My guest tomorrow night will be none other than "THE WISCONSIN LOCKMAN" himself. That's right folks...for those of us who know him you know who I'm speaking of. For those who may not, I will be speaking with Mr. Kenny Briggs. Kenny is a multi line detector dealer and locksmith out of the Wisconsin area with many, many years of experience in the hobby / lifestyle. Join us as we talk about various aspects of the hobby. Recent finds, digging techniques, equipment...who knows folks. Join in and let us know what your favorite spots are or the equipment you like to use. Maybe you just have a question you'd like answered or something you would like to know more about. Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tomorrow night...Wed. April 23rd, 8 PM Eastern

Attachments

• sight and sound.jpg
    sight and sound.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., April 23rd, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

Join us tonight Wed. April 23rd, 8PM Eastern. My guest tomorrow night will be none other than "THE WISCONSIN LOCKMAN" himself. That's right folks...for those of us who know him you know who I'm speaking of. For those who may not, I will be speaking with Mr. Kenny Briggs. Kenny is a multi line detector dealer and locksmith out of the Wisconsin area with many, many years of experience in the hobby / lifestyle. Join us as we talk about various aspects of the hobby. Recent finds, digging techniques, equipment...who knows folks. Join in and let us know what your favorite spots are or the equipment you like to use. Maybe you just have a question you'd like answered or something you would like to know more about. Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!

Join us live tonight...Wed. April 23rd, 8 PM Eastern
Click the link below to listen to the show, live through the player...

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow night.. Wed., April 30th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

Due to an unplanned and out of our control technical broadcaster issue a couple weeks back we were unable to go live with "Prospector Jess" and I am very pleased to announce that Tomorrow night Wed. April 30th he will be our guest! So...without further delay...

LETS TALK GOLD!

Tomorrow night Wed. April 30th my guest will be “Prospector Jess” from hunting4gold.com This gentleman really needs no introduction for many of us. For those who may not know of Prospector Jess he avidly searches for and is very knowledgeable about gold. With many, many years of experience in prospecting and a family history that traces back to the California gold rush Jess really knows his stuff. He is truly a fountain of knowledge and information and a great guy to talk to. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to ask those different questions about gold that you‘ve been wondering about folks! Join us and tune in…

Join us live tomorrow night...Wed. April 30th, 8 PM Eastern

Jess explains a little of how he got started hunting and finding gold:Welcome to Hunting4Gold.com! - Hunting4Gold.com

Attachments

• sight and sound.jpg
    sight and sound.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 83
OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., April 30th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

LETS TALK GOLD!

Tonight Wed. April 30th my guest will be “Prospector Jess” from hunting4gold.com This gentleman really needs no introduction for many of us. For those who may not know of Prospector Jess he avidly searches for and is very knowledgeable about gold. With many, many years of experience in prospecting and a family history that traces back to the California gold rush Jess really knows his stuff. He is truly a fountain of knowledge and information and a great guy to talk to. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to ask those different questions about gold that you‘ve been wondering about folks! Join us and tune in…

Join us live tonight...Wed. April 30th, 8 PM Eastern

Jess explains a little of how he got started hunting and finding gold:Welcome to Hunting4Gold.com! - Hunting4Gold.com

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow night.. Wed., May 7th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
CHICAGO GOES BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND

This week's guest on BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND will be "The International Man of History" himself...Mr. Ron Guinazzo (Chicago Ron). Some of you probably know him from the TV series "DIG WARS", while others know him from the mud larking documentary. Many of us follow his youtube channel and he is an ambassador for this great hobby as well as role model to many involved in metal detecting. Join us as I speak with this 30+ year veteran of the hobby who has a passion for metal detecting that is rivaled by few. Ron enjoys every aspect of this great hobby from the people, to the finds, to the history, and to the stories that we all like to share. Join us as we speak about his hunting in England and some of his other experiences. Ron is a very knowledgeable and personable gentleman to talk to. You don't want to miss this one! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tomorrow night...Wed. May 7th, 8 PM Eastern

Attachments

• sight and sound.jpg
    sight and sound.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., May 7th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

CHICAGO GOES BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND

This week's guest on BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND will be "The International Man of History" himself...Mr. Ron Guinazzo (Chicago Ron). Some of you probably know him from the TV series "DIG WARS", while others know him from the mud larking documentary. Many of us follow his youtube channel and he is an ambassador for this great hobby as well as role model to many involved in metal detecting. Join us as I speak with this 30+ year veteran of the hobby who has a passion for metal detecting that is rivaled by few. Ron enjoys every aspect of this great hobby from the people, to the finds, to the history, and to the stories that we all like to share. Join us as we speak about his hunting in England and some of his other experiences. Ron is a very knowledgeable and personable gentleman to talk to. You don't want to miss this one! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!

Join us live tonight...Wed. May 7th, 8 PM Eastern

Ron's 2013 year in review video:

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., May 14th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
FINDS

Finds...you found them, maybe even preserved and cataloged them. Perhaps you've displayed them and why not, you worked for them and you're proud of them! Thankfully we have plenty of time (hopefully) to try and figure out what will happen to our pieces of history when we go. Who will care for the items of the past that we cherish and appreciate so much? Kids, friends, historical society in your area? Join myself and Mr. Mike Haer and possibly others as we discuss different perspectives and possibilities of how to care for the finds we make. Subjects we may touch on could go from cleaning and preservation of our items to cataloging, display and storage of these pieces of history as well as what we may like to see done for these pieces of the past when we go. What happens to them then? This will be an open discussion and I am hoping to get the listeners involved and have a few call in to give their opinions and ideas on the subject. Sometimes it just takes a different point of view or idea to "turn on the light" for us. We may all be able to learn something from one another on this folks! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. May 14th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., May 21st, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

Folks...tonight the show could be a bit different. First off I will be speaking with Tim A.K.A. DeepBeeps from some of the internet forums. Tim has had many years of experience in the hobby and also posts videos on youtube of some of his experiences and hunts with his friends as well as the rest of the DeepBeeps treasure team. Join us as we speak about his experiences in the hobby as well as some of his finds and stories of the DeepBeeps team hunting groves and other various areas. Who knows what topics we may touch on... This is where the show could take a different twist...we will possibly be joined by another very special guest who has an interesting story of his own that hits close to home for me. Without letting the cat out of the bag we hope he can make the show. It could be difficult for him to make it but if he can't the show must go on and we will hear from him another time with his story. I may even do a little recap of the Indiana Dunes event that was part of Minelabs International Metal Detecting Day. Who knows what will happen tonight and what topics may be touched on folks! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. May 21st, 8 PM Eastern

The link to the DeepBeeps youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/deepbeeps

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., May 28th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker

Another multiple guest show tonight folks! My guests tonight are a husband and wife digger team...Derek and Pauline Asklar. Derek is an authorized Blisstool distributor with more than 10 years in the hobby. 7 months or so ago Pauline started her adventures in the hobby and now they have become a husband and wife digging team. Join us as we talk of their experiences in the hobby as well as some of the finds and maybe even get some of your Blisstool questions answered. Should be another good show folks! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. May 28th, 8 PM Eastern

Pauline's new Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/METALDETECTINGWAYOFLIFE/

Blisstool America forum:
Home | Blisstool America

Blisstool America website:
Blisstool America - Home

Derek's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbKGpTxYF2ZcRjjf5VMJ8rQ

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., June 4th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
CRAIG TALLEY: A PASSION FOR THE PAST

Join us tonight as I speak with my guest Mr. Craig Talley. Craig knows machines and loves his relic hunting. He has ran 37 different machines over his 28 years of time in this great hobby. Craig was a Tesoro dealer from 1987-1996 and even spent 2 years as a club president. He has made many nice finds over the years and has a real "knockout" list of old coins and other very nice relic finds that he has made! He now runs the XP Deus and Blisstool primarily and enjoys relic hunting of civil war and colonial sites. Join us as we speak of his experiences and finds in the hobby. He has recovered 20,000 coins and thousands of relics! I'm sure Craig will have plenty to talk about and maybe even speak some on his hunting techniques or provide a tip or two on how he does things or what works for him. Hope to see you there folks...this is a great chace to hear from someone who is very well versed in the different machines. Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. June 4th, 8 PM Eastern

Craig's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-3bq2Fts88pOum26QQBAw

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread