stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus CTX Excalibur II E-Trac White's DFX Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., June 11th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
THE CHRONICLES OF AN AMERICAN DIGGER

Folks...I am both honored and very pleased to have the opportunity to speak with tonight's guest! My guest tonight has been mostly a civil war and relic hunting detectorist since he got his start in this great hobby / lifestyle in 1968. Over his years in the hobby he has made many nice finds and had many different crazy and comical experiences that even prompted him to write the books "Never Mace A Skunk I & II" which details some pretty crazy stuff that happens while metal detecting. For many of us I'm sure that by this point you know who I'm speaking of. For those who may not...10 years ago he founded American Digger magazine (a publication that I enjoy and recommend to all). The internet based radio show The Relic Roundup is a spinoff of the magazine. That's right folks...my guest tonight on BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND is none other than Butch Holcombe himself! Join us as we hear from the man who has a passion for metal detecting and loves to share finds and stories with one of the best publications on the market today! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. June 11th, 8 PM Eastern
Call in number is 1-419-549-5744
I hope to see you there...call in, interact, or just sit back and listen!
Click the link below to listen to the show, live through the player tonight...

1000MIKES - BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND

American Digger magazine:
Leaving Facebook...

American Diggers Relic Roundup radio channel:
1000MIKES - American Digger's Relic Roundup

The Relic Roundup

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., June 18th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
JIM FARIELLO TALKS TREASURE

Well folks...in what could be BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND fashion we have switched gears at almost the last minute! I will be pushing back the idea of an open lines night to a later point (you just never know when). Instead it's time once again to hear from our friend Mr. Jim Fariello! Jim is a 50+ year veteran of this great hobby and not only has he had many years of experience in the hobby he has been actively involved in W.W.A.T.S. Jim also did some consulting work for the movies National Treasure I & II and owns the largest treasure hunting research library in the U.S.A. Jim originally visitied us back in Feb. and spoke about some different treasure stories. I am very pleased to announce that he will be back to visit us again tonight with more treasure stories! He has many articles uploaded to SCRIBD and is a great person to speak with. With the summer heat don't miss this chance to sit back, relax, grab a cold drink and enjoy some treasure tales from Jim Fariello! Tune in and listen or call in and ask some questions! You can find the previous show that Jim was on in the archived shows on the channel. Glad to see you back Jim! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. June 18th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., June 25th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
FRUSTRATIONS OF A HOBBY

Are you a newcomer in the hobby and not sure where to turn for information? Machine issues among other things can be very frustrating at times. Tune in tonight folks as I speak with my guest Mr. Kevin Strahan (KSHOLLYWOOD from various metal detecting forums). Kevin is a diehard Whites user with a couple of years in the hobby. What some may not know though is that he started out with many frustrations trying to find help and not knowing quite where to turn and even almost gave up on detecting due to machine issues from a used machine that the previous owner had fiddled with not understanding what was going on with the machine. Kevin originally had the preconceived notion that metal detecting was a hobby for "nerds" and changed his opinion very quickly. Tune in and hear some of the frustrations as well as interesting stories of finds this passionate relic hunter from Natchez Mississippi has to talk about! Could be another good show folks...Kevin is a great guy to talk to! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. June 25th, 8 PM Eastern

Kevin's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kshollywood

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., July 2nd, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
OPEN LINES TONIGHT

Tonight folks we will be doing something a little different for the show. Tonight will be an open lines night in a sense. Join us as we talk with a panel of detectorists and cover who knows what. We could cover anything from recent finds we've made to what's going on in the hobby. A couple of people that I know I will be on will be people such as Kevin Strahan, Ryan Holubiw. We may have a couple of others folks! Tune in for another good show tonight and possibly a giveaway or tow...you just never know. Great kickoff to the holiday weekend! Tune in and see what's going on! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. July 2nd, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., July 4th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL
PRERECORDED BROADCAST

Folks, the 4th of July is a very special time for many of us. A time to celebrate our country's independence and a time to recognize our veterans as well. Sit back relax and tune in to BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND tonight folks as we do a special 4th of July re broadcast. Tonight BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND will recognize a long time veteran to the hobby as well as a pioneer of metal detecting internet radio. Tune in for the re broadcast of a very entertaining and knowledgeable gentleman Mr. Butch Holcombe! Butch is the editor and publisher of American Digger magazine and a real pleasure to speak with. Remember folks...If you enjoy the show please rate and like the show and channel! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us tonight...Wed. July 4th, 8 PM Eastern
I hope to see you there... interact, or just sit back and listen!
Click the link below to listen to the show, through the player tonight...

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., July 9th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
OPEN LINES TONIGHT

Tonight folks we will be doing something a little different for the show. Tonight will be an open lines night in a sense. Join us as we talk with a panel of detectorists and cover who knows what. We could cover anything from recent finds we've made to what's going on in the hobby. A couple of people that I know will be on will be people such as Kevin Strahan(KSHOLLYWOOD) and Ryan Holubiw. We may have a couple of others folks! Tune in for another good show tonight...you just never know. Great kickoff to the holiday weekend! Tune in and see what's going on! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. July 9th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., July 16th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
RELIC RON FAY

Tonight, Wed., July 16th. I will be speaking with Relic Ron Fay. Ron has been detecting around 10yrs now and currently uses a Minelab Etrac and the Whites DFX on his hunts. Join us as we speak of some experiences in the hobby as well as some of the finds that Ron has made over his time in the hobby. Don't forget folks...for the members of the Metal Detecting:-Beyond Sight and Sound Facebook group who met the criteria and entered our $50 BUFFALO TRIBUTE PROOF COIN GIVEAWAY the winner will be announced tonight! It makes for a nice touch that Ron can join us as the guest on tonight's show as he very kindly donated the Buffalo tribute coin with COA that the winner will be announced for tonight. Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. July 16th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., July 23rd, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
Kenny Moore(dirtbandit33)

Tonight, Wed., July 23rd.. Sometimes the path to recovering history takes you for quite a hike through the terrain. My guest will be Mr. Kenny Moore(dirtbandit33) Kenny has been detecting for a few years now but has been digging, sifting, and chasing history for many years now. Kenny...known as "dirtbandit33" has a real passion for hunting and recovering history and spends a lot of time in the woods searching for civil war relics. Talk about hardcore folks...Kenny has ran across many kinds of wildlife during his adventures including Coyotes, yellowjackets, copperheads and so on. I'm sure that Kenny(dirtbandit33) will have some interesting stories to share with us as well as speaking of some of his finds and the hunting he does as well as what he does to prepare for his woods hunts. If you're thinking of getting into woods hunting or enjoy woods hunting you may not want to miss this one folks! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. July 23rd, 8 PM Eastern

Kenny Moore's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtbandit33

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., July 30th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
Jayson Naona

Join myself and Mr. Jayson Naona tonight as we talk detecting! For those who may not know of Jayson, this California based hunter has been enjoying the hobby of detecting for around 8yrs. or so now and has done well with his Minelab Explorer II in some of those hunted out areas or trashy iron infested areas. Jayson has put together some nice youtube videos on his main channel and recently has started a new project of a channel with 100% live digs and direct detector audio that he may speak some about during the show. You just never know what is going to happen around here folks Who's next?...What's next?...Who knows! The only certainty tonight is that I'm sure Jayson has some good stories and is a great guy to speak to! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. July 30th, 8 PM Eastern

Jayson Naona's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/staydetuned

Metal Detecting Live:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcZBsZYAr7tjRxcljHMPeA

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., August 6th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
Digger Charlie

Ok folks...You may recall Digger Charlie from his spot on Inside Detecting last week on 1000mikes. Join us tonight as he sits down and chats with myself and the listeners here on BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND. This New Hampshire based hunter moved to New Hampshire about 10yrs ago and quickly fell in love with the area. His passion for hiking drew him to the woods where after years of exploring the area he was amazed at the amount of dirt roads, cellar holes, and rock walls that were in the surrounding area. When a friend mentioned that these areas were like Ämerican Ruins" it changed Charlie's outlook completely. It was not long before he had himself a metal detector and about 2 million questions for his local historical society. Now Charlie is a super active member in his local historical society as well as an avid hunter with a passion for the past. The rest is as they say..history...or actually the search for it! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. August 6th, 8 PM Eastern

Digger Charlie's youtube channel:
Stealth Diggers
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQYXpNBRRAfOfZpd6tAFVtw

Stealth Diggers facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stealthdiggers/

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., August 13th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
Jay MO the NH treasurehunter

Tonight it's back to New Hampshire and some "wicked" chat with Jay Mo the NH treasurehunter!. I have followed Jays youtube videos shortly after he appeared on youtube. Jay actually got into detecting due to a trade and after making his first good find (a 1907 Indian) he was hooked! It was not long after that his ADD kicked in and he began making his own "wicked diggers" and doing various mods on his equipment such as wireless audio for his detector, lighting the panel of an ACE 250, Garrett ProPointer switch mod, moving the control box of an ACE 250, and even making his own Jay Mo Pro pinpointer! Even though Jay has only been detecting for a few years his passion for the hobby is no less than those of us who have been in for many years and absolutely love this hobby. Now Jay enjoys relic hunting with his Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP and hunts some 200+ year old sites. Many of his hunts include his mother who also loves the hobby and treasures all the time spent together with her enjoying this great hobby! She even does her share of getting permission for sites to hunt. Join me as I speak with Jay about some of his experiences, stories, mods, and even favorite finds made! This should be another good one folks! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. August 13th, 8 PM Eastern

Jay MO (NH treasurehunter on youtube)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzH_tQBQisG9ApZAlubCbqg

You may remember Jay from a recent Stealth Diggers youtube video:
Quick digs 37 Beep Beep - Metal detect NH Treasurehunter farm cellar hole - YouTube

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., September 3rd, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
CHRIS ENGEL

Tonight we head to Texas! Join us as I speak with Mr. Chris Engel. This long time Relic hunter / coinshooter got his start 50 years ago with a Relco Trailblazer kit detector when he was 10 years old. Over the years he has used many different machines and still owns all of them. Detectors such as the Minelab, Garrett, Whites, Texnetics, and Blisstool. The metal relaxation, sharing finds, stories and tips are some of his favorite things about metal detecting. Known as Beerbarrel on forums, Chris is a moderator on the BLISSTOOL AMERICA forum and is also a member of the Treasure Hunters Association of Pasadena. For Chris his best or favorite finds are all of them! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. September 3rd, 8 PM Eastern

One of Chris's favorite metal detecting stories is of an outing that he and a good friend and hunting partner(Mr. Don Botting) had earlier this year where upon showing up to a site to hunt they found a dog had fell into a well and they were able to rescue the dog and recover many old bottles after the rescue from the bottom of the well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5UgQ7hn_Q&feature=youtu.be

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., September 10th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
Don Oreilly

Off to Puerto Rico tonight with an AT PRO user! I will be speaking with Mr. Don Oreilly from Puerto Rico. Don is a relative newcomer to the hobby getting his start earlier this year! Hunting primarily beaches he has done well for himself with a few rings already both in the water and in the sand. This show could provide some interesting insight into the types of finds and hunting in Puerto Rico. You just never know where these topics will go... Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. September 10th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., September 17th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
CHANGES

Looks like we are approaching that time of the year where the weather will start to change folks. I know..I know...I'm not real happy about it myself. For many of us changes in the weather doesn't really stop us though. Right? A change in the weather may just mean a change in our gear that we carry or a change in the type of hunting we do. For some of us we may start getting back into the fields again or the woods. For some of us we may just carry a little different gear or dress a little warmer. Let's get some callers involved tonight to hear what you do with the change in the weather or even what you do in the colder winter months that may be just around the corner. Join myself and a special guest as we talk about what we may do in the cooler months while we wait to hear from YOU!(the always appreciated listeners) What's your perspective on this topic? Let's hear your opinion! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. September 17th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., September 24th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
STEALTH DIGGERS LIVE!!!

Digger Charlie was great to talk to awhile back. Jay Mo was equally entertaining. What's it like when you get them both together?...Better yet, let's get Mr. Keebler and Just Bob into the mix as well. That's right folks! Gonna try something different this week. We've got 4 of them ready to go! Tonight on BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND it's back to New Hampshire and tonight it's Stealth Diggers Live! I will be speaking with Digger Charlie, Jay Mo, Mr. Keebler, and Just Bob...multiple guests and lots of fun I'm sure! For those that follow the Stealth Diggers videos on Youtube I'm sure you already know these diggers. For those of you who don't...check out the videos and tune in tonight as I go live with Stealth Diggers! Their videos are very good and entertaining and I'm sure this will be a good show! Great group of guys here folks! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. September 24th, 8 PM Eastern

Stealth Diggers Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Stealthdiggers

Stealth Diggers Facebook group:

Jay Mo's channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaymoge

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., October 1st, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
CHRIS TURNER'S THE RING FINDERS

It is my honor and pleasure to speak with a very unique and special guest tonight folks! A 40+ year veteran of the hobby / lifestyle. My guest tonight got his start in metal detecting at the early age of 12. For many years now my guest has been viewed as a "hero" of sorts by many people that even though they may not be involved in metal detecting, metal detectors have made a great impact in their lives. He holds a unique collection now that he continues and will not stop collecting for a long time to come. This unique collection is a unique collection and very special to him as well as some of the rest of us. My guest tonight has been collecting smiles. For many years now he has been collecting smiles of those who have lost that special sentimental item that they thought may have been gone forever until finding my guest and his directory of metal detecting specialists. That's right folks...I am very pleased to announce that tonight I will be speaking with Mr. Chris Turner, founder and CEO of The Ring Finders. Join us tonight for what should be a great show! The information tonight may just surprise and shock you! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. October 1st, 8 PM Eastern

http://en.1000mikes.com/show/beyond_sight_and_sound
The Ring Finders
http://theringfinders.com/
The Ring Finders on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TheRingFinders
The Ring Finders on Twitter
https://twitter.com/TheRingFinders
Chris Turner's youtube channel (The Ring Finders)
https://www.youtube.com/user/TurnersTreasureTeam

Moresound

Jun 26, 2014
Jaffrey, New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., September 24th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
STEALTH DIGGERS LIVE!!!

Digger Charlie was great to talk to awhile back. Jay Mo was equally entertaining. What's it like when you get them both together?...Better yet, let's get Mr. Keebler and Just Bob into the mix as well. That's right folks! Gonna try something different this week. We've got 4 of them ready to go! Tonight on BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND it's back to New Hampshire and tonight it's Stealth Diggers Live! I will be speaking with Digger Charlie, Jay Mo, Mr. Keebler, and Just Bob...multiple guests and lots of fun I'm sure! For those that follow the Stealth Diggers videos on Youtube I'm sure you already know these diggers. For those of you who don't...check out the videos and tune in tonight as I go live with Stealth Diggers! Their videos are very good and entertaining and I'm sure this will be a good show! Great group of guys here folks! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. September 24th, 8 PM Eastern

Stealth Diggers Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Stealthdiggers

Stealth Diggers Facebook group:

Jay Mo's channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaymoge

Mr. Keebler here. :tongue3:
On all of the forums that I belong to am know as MoreSound (my touring PA company name) just wanted to let you know that I had the time of my life on your show and look forward to doing it again some time.

And my son, newest Stealthdigger, Keebler-San says hello.

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a great time having you all on the show! Thanks for the hello and you're welcome back anytime you'd like!

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., October 8th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
OPEN LINES

Something a little different tonight folks. Let's talk shop! What have you found lately? What would you like to find? What's your favorite type of hunting? Coinshooting, relics, rockhounding, privy digging, sales? Maybe you're a veteran in the hobby who would like to mention a few things. A valued listener who would just like to talk shop for a few minutes. Tonight is your chance! Tonight I'm opening the phone lines for the chance to talk with any of the listeners. This is your chance to chime in with your thoughts and experiences on the hobby newbie or veteran. Maybe I will be joined at the beginning with someone...maybe I wont. You just never know what will happen next here on the show. There will also be an announcement tonight of the winner of the Sept. find of the month contest from the BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND Facebook group contest as well as speaking a bit on the new current contest that just started the other day. Remember folks...I'm always on the hunt for good guests, content and information for you the listeners. Drop me a line and let me know! Who knows where tonight's show will lead...that's the beauty of this great hobby. You just never know what's coming next! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. October 8th, 8 PM Eastern

OP
OP
stringfrenzy

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., October 15th, 2014...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel A.K.A. Treasure Seeker
DETECTING DOODADS

Tonight it's off to Texas to speak with none other than Mr. Don Botting founder and creator of DETECTING DOODADS. Don has been involved in the hobby for around 40 years on and off. He got his start with a Heath kit detector and has made the transition much like the rest of us and used many machines over his time in the hobby. He has been very active in the hobby for around the last 6 years hunting with his friend Mr. Chris Engel. Don loves to relic hunt and for about a year now he has been making different accessories for metal detecting. Through a 3D printing process Don has made many different Doodads such as his ever popular Tether Ring with magnifier and other display items to display your finds as well as various detector camera mounting systems and so on. Join us as we talk about Don's experiences in the hobby and how the idea of Detecting Doodads came to be! I'm sure Don has some great stories to share and you just never know what will happen next around here folks! Who knows...maybe even another giveaway... Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!
Join us live tonight...Wed. October 15th, 8 PM Eastern

Don's DETECTING DOODADS:
Detecting Doodads Store - Detecting Doodads
Don Botting's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5JQmH_Hubgj-g-I_rZay0A

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread