SEMPER FI

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2007
Erie, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to many future friends. Just joined the forum and this is my first post. 30 years ago I bought my first detector. A Whites 5000D. Never really used it much. I still have it but it isn't working any more, guess I should send it in. Just purchased a Prizm IV and I am anxiously waiting for the UPS truck. I hope I made the right decision on the Prizm. I am now retired so I have plenty of time to MD. I am doing a lot of research right now and let me tell you, this forum has been a great help. I am really impressed with the fact that there seems to be no negetivity coming from any of the members, everyone is sooooo positive. I hope to have many post on here with some good finds to share. As a new member I promise to abide by the MDers Code of Ethics and to do all I can to promote all MDers. Semper Fi
( Always Faithful)

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Welcome to the site. You cant go wrong with a Whites. The Prizm IV is a good machine. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
welcome Semper-Fi, i have liked all my Whites so far, trying out a T-2 this year, hope it holds up to the woods abuse, HH waiting for them posts Thompy

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Always room for one more good guy.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the board.

Hope we will be seeing some of
you finds soon. ;D

have a good un...........
SHERMANVILLE

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME to the group, everyone is like a huge family here. I know what it is like waiting for the UPS truck, wait until one pulls up at your neighbors and drives off! :'( Have fun and make sure you have a camera to post your finds.

CaptainMorgan

Mar 4, 2007
Western Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Titan 3000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From one green horn to another welcome, Semper Fi.
Like you I am taking this back up again after 30 years. At 13 I haven't a clue to what kind of a detector I had back then. All I remember is starting a nice collection of pull tabs and calling it quits after about a year.
I almost picked up a White's and have heard nothing but good things about them. I settled on a Titan 3000d with the 4,8 and 10 inch coils. Because of the 2 feet of snow here I've been practicing on my driveway with various items.
Take Care.
Oh on a secondary note all I can say about this site is that it ROCKS bigtime. I've already forgot all the other websites I used to frequent and have been addicted to this onne for a few weeks now.

Jim

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
welcome to the board,the fever has hit you once again, swing away .

moonshine

Dec 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di/Pro, E-Trac
welcome to the board and good luck in your hunts! ;)

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the board! You can't go wrong with the Whites, you'll find lots of stuff. Besure to post what your find along with pictures (we love pictures ;D)

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
Welcome,
From another who has detected on and off ( mostly off) for the last 30 years.

Dimeman
;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread