My New Toy is Coming

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered me a new toy yesterday .....wow !!!!!! I can wait to play, Minelab CTX3030. I want to first thank my wife for excepting the fact that I'm Hooked, wanting me to be happy for working so hard and saying that I deserve this new toy :hello2::hello2: and thanks to Bart BBH for having the right package to truly make my MDing dreams come true, I'm a big boy with a big toy now :hello2::hello2: Come on Big Brown Truck :headbang::headbang:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
149k.gif

OP
OP
copperpenny

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, just my first gold ring, 14k 2.62g :occasion14:

JUNKER

Apr 7, 2012
SW FL,Copper Hill VA,Temple ME
Detector(s) used
XLT GrandmastercxIII Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard of happy wife happy life so you must be doing something right for you to get a new toy good luck and HH

OP
OP
copperpenny

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it's like this Mike BC1969....she said I need a Hobby, said she found the perfect one for me (MDing), I did the research, did lots of reading on machines & stuff. Normal start to see if I liked it. Got the ACE 350 then to the AT Pro, not really going out a lot but going when I could. My passion to just finding stuff and letting her know & saying how much, it was only time before I sprung it on her. She lost her job 3 years ago next month, I never pushed her to get another, she wanted to stay home with the dogs, she got sick and can't really go back now. I support her 100%, to make her feel as best as I can. I was hunting last weekend & another hunter walked up to me, he had a Etrac, he swung it around a bit, I saw what it did & my mouth dropped for wanting one. I love my AT Pro, but this was different. I told her about it, and I just say boy I wish I had a CTX3030 (I told her the cost), it would be a nice addition to the family, she can play with the ATP and I can use it with a friend so I'm not always hunting alone. Here comes the clincher ......... she looked at me & said "YOU FIND THE MONEY FOR IT" and its yours. The whole truth & nothing but the truth.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you've already got the true gold, your wife! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread