Ghosthunter on Board...

G

ghosthunter

I have finally come to roost at treasurenet.. Have seen all the others and found this to be the best, hands down. Been a digger most of my life; treasure,relics and archeology being the top three..I live in Milford Pa.,a very old town that has some of the best sites you have ever seen. Big problem is that most of it is owned by the state. Some of the most prime real estate is between Milford and Marshalls Creek. That's where they wanted to put Tocks Island.I just wish this ice would melt so my son and I can go out.This looks like the perfect place to hang my hat and share what info I have with all of you..
Good Hunting..Ghosthunter

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Welcome to T-net. He who posts the best pictures wins! We love looking at treasure, so we expect to see lots of pictures once your ice issue is solved ;D

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Ghosty!!

I'm up here in Warren, PA along with a few others that frequant this site. We look forward to seeing your posts and your PICS ;D.

This is a great bunch of people here, its like family!!

K

Kentucky Kache

Welcome, Ghosthunter. Got any good ghost stories? There's a ghost thread somewhere on here.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Welcome to T-Net Ghosthunter... I hope your not looking for Ghostrider, I kinda like that guy! Hey, we looking forward to hearing about your finds and seeing your pictures (Stormtrooper is right... Rule #1: Lottsa pics!).

OP
OP
G

ghosthunter

jbot, there is some truth in what you say. When I am not in the field, I am in cemeteries taking pictures of ghosts, it's true. I can bring you to places that would scare anyone. Places that have coffins sticking out of the ground. Cemeteries that are dedicated to infants; very sad indeed. But I would rather be out with my detector, not so much for the precious metals, but for the history behind them. Digging into the layers of history is almost a science to me. I will send pictures ASAP, I have to transfer them from SLR to digital.See you in the trenches, good hunting....ghosthunter

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
So you're saying that TN is now haunted ?? Welcome aboard, HH.

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
Welcome aboard. It's great to have another Pennsylvania detectorist who still plays with a SLR. Not many of us left.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread