MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grrrrrr !!! :tongue3:

I can't take it anymore !! :BangHead: This darn weather, snowing and cold and crap !! :dontknow: I want to get out and enjoy warm weather and dig holes and find some treasure !! :headbang: I'm sick of sitting around the house !! I hate this place this zoo, this prison, this reality or whatever you want to call it.. Its THE SMELL !! (The Matrix) But I can't stand the cold and snow and I'm sure most the ground is still frozen solid... This sucks, Garrett sent me a new AT Pro cause my old one was faulty but I can't use it. I want to use it SOOOOOoooooo Bad !! I can't take it anymore, I'm about to put coins under my rug and detect them... :laughing7: Longest winter since I started detecting 10 years ago, really!! I wonder what the first thing I'll find this year. Will I find gold this year ? Will I find Spanish/Colonial silver ? Will I find my first Military item ? God, I itch so bad !! Must detect need to detect !! :sadsmiley: Detecting was the best investment/choice I ever made. Its rewarded me in so many ways. Not just in monetary value but, I'm knowledgeable about some things now. I've gained skills in some ways I've learned about history and so much more. Its one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life !! I'm very proud to be a treasure hunter !! :occasion14: I want to thank treasure net and everyone on here who has helped and supported me through all these years !! THANK YOU so much !! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I hear you MUD. Ice and a foot of snow a week ago, and roads are still barely passable. I do appreciate some parts of winter, but sure am ready for Spring.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have so much snow on the ground. We got twice our normal snowfall for the average year!! Has not been up 32 degrees in months..........................help! Last year I was digging in mid March, we'll have snow a foot deep this year!

JUNKER

Apr 7, 2012
SW FL,Copper Hill VA,Temple ME
Detector(s) used
XLT GrandmastercxIII Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheer up fellow treasure hunters that's what happens when you let that ground hog see his shadow next time you have to put him out of his misery lol Sending you warm sunlight from sunny Florida hope it helps get all that stuff ready to go it won't be long now GL and HH

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
OHHH, you make me feel good - From Ohio and have been in Florida past 2 months MDing; first on east coast and now on Gulf side. Found a pocket of coins (197) yesterday...never better. Wife says I shouldn't feel good about the sucky weather up north...But, seems to make it worth the expense when I hear about the weather up north... But all good things come to an end and heading back to Ohio next week...Burrrr. We'll bring the warm and sunny weather back with us so hold-on a little longer, the warm weather is on its way!
-LawrencetheMDer

Slim_Pickins

Feb 26, 2014
Lincoln Park, Mi
Detector(s) used
I have 2 white's coinmasters and 1 Garrett ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhh I agree with every word MUD. This weather is bad enough, now toss arthritis into the mix and you have my state of being.
Atm I am spending my time researching local sites and day dreaming of finding that Merc dime that will buy some more equipment. :)

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the kind replies everyone !! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! :laughing7:

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can not agree more. Rants totally warranted here...winter can un-exist right about now. :BangHead:

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL MUD

Very nice rant...I like it...made me LOL.

Guess i,m very fortunate to live by the coast...allows me to detect non stop unless it is too cold.

I got an idea...... come visit up this way.... we can go for a hunt !!!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm right there with you MUD! Going crazy! Must detect!

Lol! There are going to be legions of MD'ers out detecting when the ground finally thaws and the snow melts!
Talk about invasions! Lol! We will be a force to be reckoned with!
Do not deny us our pursuit of happiness....things could get ugly! GL. HH to ALL my fellow MD'ers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread