Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks MB, that was a great day and a really nice hike! A good place for bottle and relic hunting as well.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, have you visited the Pershing Missile Alumni Group on facebook recently?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks MB, that was a great day and a really nice hike! A good place for bottle and relic hunting as well.

Now that is my backyard. I live on the other side of the hill. Have you ever gone north from Rockland Lake? There was a standing bandstand there when I was younger, and a ferry dock we used to fish from. There are still remains of bath houses there, but the state demolished the bandstand and the ferry dock. Another off-limits area that must hold a lot of goodies. Not likely to find any fossils in traprock, though, but there will be some brought down by the glaciers although there are more in north rockland. I got arrested once for climbing the cliffs, it was a common practice for Nyack lads to attempt, but a couple have perished doing so. Got fined a whole ten bucks!! Great music on your vid by the way!!

OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is my backyard. I live on the other side of the hill. Have you ever gone north from Rockland Lake? There was a standing bandstand there when I was younger, and a ferry dock we used to fish from. There are still remains of bath houses there, but the state demolished the bandstand and the ferry dock. Another off-limits area that must hold a lot of goodies. Not likely to find any fossils in traprock, though, but there will be some brought down by the glaciers although there are more in north rockland. I got arrested once for climbing the cliffs, it was a common practice for Nyack lads to attempt, but a couple have perished doing so. Got fined a whole ten bucks!! Great music on your vid by the way!!

Slaughters Landing?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread