Whites TRX Pinpointer Prices

Joe1944

Jul 3, 2013
Rockland County, NY
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking into getting my first PP and decided that the TRX has just a bit more for me than the Garret Pro-pointer. I don't want to be replacing cheaper pointers with better ones in the future, and the TRX seems to have it all, it truly looks like it will aid me in this hobby. Kellyco's current price, as of posting, is $149.95.

Does anyone know of a better price on these? I'm young, $150 is a lot for me! :tongue3:

shepcal

Mar 19, 2003
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have the Minelab and the Garretts. Got a feeling you're a bit younger than me. I listened to a new Whites PP and seemed to be louder and vibrate better than what I own now. You pay shipping and I'll make you a deal on either. Send me a PM

Shep

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good on you Shep!

OP
OP
Joe1944

Joe1944

Jul 3, 2013
Rockland County, NY
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the Minelab and the Garretts. You pay shipping and I'll make you a deal on either. Send me a PM

Shep

Thanks a lot for the offer Shep, I appreciate it. I'm still however, trying to go for the TRX, and not to interested in the others. I originally would have gone for the Garrett, but the new Whites seems to have the edge.

(BTW, I'm 15) :unhappysmiley:

Tim-MXT

Mar 9, 2014
Beaverton/Hillsboro Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, White's V3I, White's TRX Pinpointer, Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call your local Whites dealer. I got mine local for $127. He prices it the same as the Garrett. Maybe your dealer can do the same.

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old adage, Is the grass greener on the other side of the fence, ask a cow........ gig.jpg ....Like Tim-MXT stated above, call Whites....You pick,Garrett or White's, both are perfect PP.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread