Password

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G.I. The entire thread was moved by admin so there is nothing visible to type in that member will see....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see those that wanted it have got the political forum they asked for but if you need some fluff and treasure hunting eye candy you can resurface here. Don't stay in there too long guys,come up for air every now and then!

We will see you there sometime Coily...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We will see you there sometime Coily...

I'm not a charter member but fully support those that want to be heard and glad the powers that be allowed it. I'm all for free speech and squelching it on a site that promotes American ideals and values for all seemed wrong. I read more than I post when it comes to(insert P word here) but enjoy reading different points of view until it becomes personal attacks. I think a lot guys that wanted it seem so much smarter and better than that and I hope the forum opportunity is respected and gets to stick around a long time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread