Offended. We need censorship.

Man o' War

Mar 15, 2014
N.E. Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
Other
I just saw "seeded hunt" pics. on this website. I think it's a shame and very offensive for those who pay to "find" to taunt others who work hard and hustle for those "banner" days. Rejection, ticks, poision oak, sweat, blood, etc. ?????? Doesn't it have to be lost before you can find it? Fish in a barrel. I just don't get it. This place is a joke.

DirtDiggerDaveinMD

Jan 31, 2005
kleenex 2 - Copy.jpg

OP
OP
Man o' War

Man o' War

Mar 15, 2014
N.E. Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know? It's still using some kind of skill to find the item. It may not be "lost", but someone that didn't know where it was had to locate it. It doesn't bother me because it's just a hobby to me! Of course a banner find doesn't really matter to me, and I don't post what little I have found. That's just me. I guess I have a hard time understanding why your upset. To me it's just a hobby and for fun!
Sarcasm, google it. Since everyone is so sensitive and there's not a "dislike" button I thought I'd throw it out there. "That's just me"

OP
OP
Man o' War

Man o' War

Mar 15, 2014
N.E. Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know? It's still using some kind of skill to find the item. It may not be "lost", but someone that didn't know where it was had to locate it. It doesn't bother me because it's just a hobby to me! Of course a banner find doesn't really matter to me, and I don't post what little I have found. That's just me. I guess I have a hard time understanding why your upset. To me it's just a hobby and for fun!
Sarcasm, google it. Since everyone is so sensitive and there's not a "dislike" button I thought I'd throw it out there. "That's just me"

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 100% honest.... nothing is planted here. Sad you people think we plant finds??

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
nothing is planted here. Sad you people think we plant finds??

How do you know?Do you know everybody personally?:laughing7:Dont think so.One person in here was caught taking the pictures of another member and posting it as his own.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay its all about doing the Math... If you want to find old coins were are you going to look?? A tot Lot? Know...

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To each his own works for me. Some people like to buy their meat at the grocery store. I like to zip an arrow through mine. Does that make me superior? Nope. Different strokes for different folks. Living in Tennessee I would like for someone to seed my area with some colonial coins. They seem to elude me maybe because they are not here?

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have access to hunt about I don't know 3,000 acres just west of Chicago of private land... Plant my finds sad, you would think that..... Keep hunting that worn out 1/4 acre tot lot....

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why did I open this post when I could have kept watching CNN's flight 370 Breaking News. I guess there's always tomorrow... and the next day, and the day after that... and maybe then everyone will realize the Winter is over.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
​Well i for one do not do seeded or club hunts … And there is others that do not do them as well…And then there are ones that do them and like them …… Like they said ..to each his her own.. we all have different likes .. And as you see on these treasure forums that goes for detectors also...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with seeded hunts. It was listed as a seeded hunt in thread...

The last time I hunted a seeded hunt I came home with close to $800 in prize money, plus my finds and some new friends..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

travelerga

Sep 22, 2013
Silkhope Ga
Detector(s) used
(currently, Lobo & AT Pro) whites 6DB, 6000, Fisher 5 zx, Tesoro Bandito micromax,Sand Shark, Tejon. Garret GT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The club I belong to has seeded hunts, it is always silver dimes and or quarters with an occasional half dollar and even tokens. the tokens are usually for gold nuggets. It helps to get the young people interested. The club is a prospecting club, we lease old gold mines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread