Political forum free trial

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Attacks on owners who are admins are same as on mods...Suggest they stop.

For months members complained the 2nd was pulled, after 4 months I work out a compromise to get a political forum back on TN and now some are complaining where it is located...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
F. I am by no means taking it personal my friend, I am just being honest. Owners were adamant about it being in CM, who knows maybe that can change down the road...

I'm just glad they agreed this way at least to start with... For months it was no way period....It was a pleasure working FFarl to get it this far.....
TH, I have to agree with you. FFarl Is kind of mellowing to some degree. He seems to be a nice guy who just has to live with stiff guide lines as you do. Hay! Anyone with a nice dog Z poodle 1.jpg is OK in my book. LOL Frank...

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been entertaining. I'm heading over to the political forum to start a thread on what "Free Speech" actually means. Come join us! :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
This has been entertaining. I'm heading over to the political forum to start a thread on what "Free Speech" actually means. Come join us! :laughing7:

Wish I could see that but I don't have the pass cm.png . Isn't "free speech" allowed in the regular threads? lol Frank...
AAhorse play.jpg Maybe just !

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Political fourm is a bad idea. Tends to bring out the worst in people. Nothing divides like religion and politics. I give it 3 months max before the plug is pulled. Good luck in keeping it civil. Just my view.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
TH so does that mean that firearms related threads and Second Amendment issues WILL be allowed in the new "no crybabies" Charter Member forum ?

Hey there's no crying in politics. Oh wait,that's baseball.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Political fourm is a bad idea. Tends to bring out the worst in people. Nothing divides like religion and politics. I give it 3 months max before the plug is pulled. Good luck in keeping it civil. Just my view.

Who said it has to be civil..LOL

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The non-Charter Member "cry babies" just don't know what you are missing over in the Political Forum! We are having a ball ripping each other a new one! You BETTER have a thick skin though if you decide to join up and take part because participants are showing no mercy! :headbang:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The non-Charter Member "cry babies" just don't know what you are missing over in the Political Forum! We are having a ball ripping each other a new one! You BETTER have a thick skin though if you decide to join up and take part because participants are showing no mercy! :headbang:

LOL....
ysa3adub.jpg

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Save me a seat. I'm waiting on my government "entitlement" check to come in the mail. You know, that money they took from me years ago and now they don't like to have to give it back because they're not sure where it went... :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plenty of seats still available but front row closest to the beer is filling up fast....

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Looks like the net is working. Frank...
Misc.jpg

gusser

Dec 23, 2013
Central Penna
Detector(s) used
copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Advertisers listen.---- Let them know what you think of "paid" areas and "political" areas.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not in there yet.Got to busy straightening out my comp.My hard drive went this morning.It was only half full and i was getting messages that it had no space left,I had to switch over to the spare drive I have and set it up,so far so good.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to go out and find more clad, then maybe...oh wait, CM doesn't have a coin slot! Darn!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Advertisers listen.---- Let them know what you think of "paid" areas and "political" areas.

TN is the oldest at 18 years and best treasure site on the net with

We have had paid Charter Membership forum for over 10 years.

Do you actually think advertisers are going to care about a forum they can't see..

Advertisers pay for viewership, TN averages over 16,000 visitors a day and over 97,000 page views a day....

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion14: do we get complimentary beer???

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
The one thing I see is that without US MEMBERS Tnet amounts to absolutely nothing.You mods,admins and owners should remember that.No members no Tnet,just dead space on the internet.The hard truth speaks for its self and its a hard fact.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread