Definition of politics?????????

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn opening posts was not the problem, it was the follow up posts...

Here us one of your followup posts.

OH, You could almost reduce in a year just by cutting spending. The increase spending in the last 6 or so years in gov is higher than all the increases in spending in ALL past administrations. Think about it. Frank...

Other members posts were political as well... And again it was deleted by admin not mods.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Frankn opening posts was not the problem, it was the follow up posts...

Here us one of your followup posts.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Frankn
OH, You could almost reduce in a year just by cutting spending. The increase spending in the last 6 or so years in gov is higher than all the increases in spending in ALL past administrations. Think about it. Frank...

Other members posts were political as well... And again it was deleted by admin not mods.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
____________________________________________________________---
Mentioning that the gov spends a lot of money is political??????????????
This is going to be a hard subject to circumnavigate!!!!!!!!!!! Frank...
111-2 de Vinci.jpg

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why doesn't the persons who give to can pain pay to get us out of dept
he would benefit also.....if all the super rich pitch in we would not have any thing to worry about....

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what Websters has for you:

: activities that relate to influencing the actions and policies of a government or getting and keeping power in a government

: the work or job of people (such as elected officials) who are part of a government

: the opinions that someone has about what should be done by governments : a person's political thoughts and opinions

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frannkn you don't need to make it so hard, you were discussing politics. If you want to discuss politics it is done on the politics forum..

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..... It's all relevant. Hard to cross the rocking bridge in a hurricane.

AusTexDude

Aug 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definition of politics?????????

Poly meaning "many" and ticks are blood sucking parasites. So...

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
: the opinions that someone has about what should be done by governments : a person's political thoughts and opinions

That's a real killer. Thoughts and opinion censorship, that's about right. Frank...
111-2 de Vinci.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frannkn you don't need to make it so hard, you were discussing politics. If you want to discuss politics it is done on the politics forum..

It's like slipping the door man a $20 to get in wouldn't you say? It must be pretty bad when you have to hit up the members for a $20 to express some 'free speach'. Some other forms hibe caches worth maybe thousands and GIVE there members clues to the locations. The seperation point is mute because anyone can join, FOR a FEE! It's all in how you treat the members and how long it takes them to catch on. Just my opinions on the subject, Treasure Included. Frank...
111-1 profileRED.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used

It's like slipping the door man a $20 to get in wouldn't you say? It must be pretty bad when you have to hit up the members for a $20 to express some 'free speach'. Some other forms hibe caches worth maybe thousands and GIVE there members clues to the locations. The seperation point is mute because anyone can join, FOR a FEE! It's all in how you treat the members and how long it takes them to catch on. Just my opinions on the subject, Treasure Included. Frank...
View attachment 981188

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We know how you feel Frankn - and we don't care. Support the Forum if you want to play, and if you don't want to support the forum then stop poring the whine..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 981188

Frankn you know politics was not allowed on forums when Foundry bought TN, it was a year later before I was able to get the 2nd Forum up and it was taken down 4 months ago, since then some threads slipped through till caught or they went overboard and were reported.

Rules are rules, mods don't make the rules we only enforce them per admins directions....

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
We know how you feel Frankn - and we don't care. Support the Forum if you want to play, and if you don't want to support the forum then stop poring the whine..

Terry, you seem pretty good with the whine and is that a burr under your saddle? lol Frank...
111-2 700.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread