Definition of politics?????????

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, after having several threads on different subjects locked, I would like to hear the forum's deffition of politics. It appears to be all encompassing. In reality, everything in the US, including Metal Detecting, is regulated by the government.
Frank...
111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm beginning to think you just like to muddy up the works Frankn. You are an adult right? You know what a political post is or isn't. Get your Charter Membership and join the party or quit your whining..

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually had the same thoughts Frankn - Now-a-days EVERYTHING is political, and there's two sides for the most part -
Either you are well informed or very low information.

All we can do, is keep discussing and let the powers that "be" decide.

that's My silver dimes worth!!!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I'm beginning to think you just like to muddy up the works Frankn. You are an adult right? You know what a political post is or isn't. Get your Charter Membership and join the party or quit your whining..

Couldn't figure it out either could you? lol Frank...
Flordia 07-disney.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I actually had the same thoughts Frankn - Now-a-days EVERYTHING is political, and there's two sides for the most part -
Either you are well informed or very low information.

All we can do, is keep discussing and let the powers that "be" decide.

that's My silver dimes worth!!!

It's like driving across the desert and being told to stay on the road when there is no road. Hay, but there are still toll gates! lol Frank... Just a thought!
6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 074-1.jpg

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yo frank...good question!I see it like this;

if you dont whine like a bleeding heart liberal,dont bully like a neocon,dont lead from behind like the pres.,dont take the fifth like IRS officials,dont lock everyone out of land they own etc. than you havent gone political in your thread.Like this post...purely non political !!! :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn if it's related to politics and not "directly" related to treasure hunting then it's politics.

Your post property ownership (Bundy Ranch) was politics, I didn't lock it, most likely by admin...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frankn if it's related to politics and not "directly" related to treasure hunting then it's politics.

Your post property ownership (Bundy Ranch) was politics, I didn't lock it, most likely by admin...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

WHAT IS THE FORMS DEFINITION OF POLITICS????????????????????????????????
That was the question! Are you saying that ranching is political? Are you saying that defending your property is politics? Are you saying that anything related to any law is politics? How about some specifics! It almost looks like this is a setup to increase CM. Hay just a guess! Frank...
111-2 de Vinci.jpg

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like at our family reunions:

Getting along = no politics.

Fist fights = politics.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stop straining out the gnats and swallowing camels

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Guns >ARE <directly related to treasure hunting.How were alot of treasures taken from their rightful owners?Answer,at gun point.Samething with boot leg money,bank robbery money,stagecoach hold ups.Pirate treasure?Taken with a gun.Pirate treasure found?Guarded with a gun.Protecting yourself and your equipment when out treasure hunting,usually with a gun.Feeding yourself when out prospecting or treasure hunting,sometimes with a gun.Most buried treasures wouldnt exist if it werent for guns.

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing is for sure don't mess with a Bundy!!.........Whooooaaaaa Bundy's

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn, I read the thread, it was political.

Red, gun related threads are in the political forum....

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just tying your shoe is political
it's a debate what shoe to tie first, and what way is the bow suppose too
go left or right....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think you are allowed to wear shoes here, you might step on somebodys toes

thats why I always wear my steel toe mountain climbing boots:laughing7:step on toes might as well do it right:laughing9:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frankn, I read the thread, it was political.

Well, so I know in the future what the Forum considers political, would you be so kind as to state the line that I put in my thread that was political? Frank...
galloping horse sk. 1943_0064.jpg Hope this is not political!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions