🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out with a group of guys today to hunt a farm which one of them got exclusive permission to hunt. My buddy and i arrive and he introduces me to his other 2 buddies and right away you can tell which one knows the most. This one guy in particular is very up front and not afraid to speak his mind. Asks me how long i have been detecting, what machine do i use, if i have found anything with it, etc.
I then see him start to hunt. Lmao! This guy swung for the fences, his arc was so severe Noah would have been proud! His coil was literally a foot off the ground. He moved around the field so fast i thought he was going to trip over himself.
Doesn't matter as he was the only one to find a nice dropped musket ball. R u kidding me? Yep that's right. Oh well, just goes to show you, some times rules don't apply.:icon_scratch:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like the guy I saw at the beach a year ago, the ends of his arc were 12-18 off the ground!
I thought about saying something but decided it wouldn't be productive.
Maybe the rules are bent a bit for them...arc!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my uncle the same
over steps his swing
and has one h#ll of a U.F.O, he too find things
go finger....

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I like seeing people swinging wildly and high...

They are leaving the good stuff for me.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've noticed in seeded club hunts that some that swing as described above end up doing well, just because they cover so much area quickly.
luvsdux

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe that was his golf swing too? :tongue3:

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with a group of guys today to hunt a farm which one of them got exclusive permission to hunt. My buddy and i arrive and he introduces me to his other 2 buddies and right away you can tell which one knows the most. This one guy in particular is very up front and not afraid to speak his mind. Asks me how long i have been detecting, what machine do i use, if i have found anything with it, etc.
I then see him start to hunt. Lmao! This guy swung for the fences, his arc was so severe Noah would have been proud! His coil was literally a foot off the ground. He moved around the field so fast i thought he was going to trip over himself.
Doesn't matter as he was the only one to find a nice dropped musket ball. R u kidding me? Yep that's right. Oh well, just goes to show you, some times rules don't apply.:icon_scratch:
........Sometimes rules do not apply is correct...............http://www.winninglotterymethod.com/pdf_files/Same Man Wins Lottery 7 Times.pdf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions