I know our hobby can be expensive but...

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
That ebay seller could not even know that price is up there for that hat he thinks it is $9.99..For i don't know what happens to ebay at times but i have had that happen to me more than once…. One time i had a item up for sale for $250.00 But when i went back and checked it the price on ebay was … $250,000.00 but i had no luck that day no one made a bid on it..SO i changed it back to $250.00….

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
That ebay seller could not even know that price is up there for that hat he thinks it is $9.99..For i don't know what happens to ebay at times but i have had that happen to me more than once…. One time i had a item up for sale for $250.00 But when i went back and checked it the price on ebay was … $250,000.00 but i had no luck that day no one made a bid on it..SO i changed it back to $250.00….

So is the actual price of the AT Pros really $59?

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Click on where it states 16 sold and you will see all 16 sold for 9.95...His mistake and he knows nothing about it.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Click on where it states 16 sold and you will see all 16 sold for 9.95...His mistake and he knows nothing about it.
You are right.. He does not know … I have been there on ebay .. with outrages prices i knew nothing about until i checked back on my items

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread