What is the most valuable find ever posted / reported on T-net?

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen $20,000 rings dug here. So, as far as monetary value I'd say a diamond ring !

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I posted a combat knife in here.Not found metal detecting though,found picking up stuff during a clean out and it was given to me.I didnt find out its worth until about a few years ago.Worth about 4000.I had it for about 10 year.Ive seen only one posted on ebay in that time going for 3000.Mines in much better shape.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
The coral incrusted silver coins / cobs lying in stacks reported found off the Virgin Islands from about a year back are certainly in the running. It was a long thread and as the finder posted more and more his tone became less "jubilant" until the entire thread faded away shortly thereafter (25 pages or so!!!). It finally disappeared completely as if removed.... I can't find it anyway....

I think its something else though......

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm guessing the truly amazing finds are not reported.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image-2989184893.jpg

image-1689448751.jpg

image-1309687331.jpg

My guess http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/s...ff-north-douglas-beach-trail.html#post3508175

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If I found something that valuable I sure as heck wouldn't post it on the internet. That's just asking for a visit from the Gestapo, um, I mean the IRS.

Look what almost happened to the Saddle Ridge hoard. The government lawyers tried to find an excuse to take the gold coins away from the couple who found them.

Always remember Big Brother is watching. The less the government knows, the better.

Last edited:

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the finds forum and start from the first post and work your way to present and you will see some humdingers that will be hard to believe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread