Who do you recommend?

Apr 27, 2014
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the market for a new metal detector possibly the Garrett At Pro. which online site do you recommend buying from I was looking at Kellyco metal detectors there price seems to beat anyone else on the detector alone including the options with it. Are the detectors they sell new or referbs? if anyone can help on where to look I'd appreciate it.

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Give Bart a call at Big Boys Hobbies.. He will meet or beat any price you can find and his customer service and shipping are second to none...

OP
OP
C
Apr 27, 2014
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the replies so far. I'm just really getting into the Hobby I have friends that are in the hobby. I've done a lot of reading and a lot of positive and some negative reviews of the Garrett At Pro but I've decide that's the detect I want. Now just to find the best price. Kellyco seems to have a good price on the detector alone plus all the extras that come with it with the " Options " but looking on here I've seen a good bit of negative feedback on Kellyco..... But I have yet to beat there price and the other items to come with it.... can anyone beat them....

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coalminer, I like doing business with a dealer that has a working knowledge of what they sell. Sometimes the smaller guys will actually take the time to give advice based on real experience. I have had nothing but great experience dealing with Treasure Mtn. , but also hear great things about Bart and some of the others. Happy hunting and hope to see the finds from your new detector here soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread