Beginners Luck

offtrail

Apr 28, 2014
Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A buddy called me just the other day saying he picked up a Bounty Hunter and was wondering if I would help him get started. Sure i said, no problem lets get out this weekend. Well to make a short story short, in two days this is what he found. Can you believe it, I've been hunting these two sites for about two years and never found anything this awesome. To me it's about the history not so much the money value so I think his finds are just awesome. Guess I need to start digging more and stop passing up those poor signals. Detecting finds so far this year 004.jpg Memorial Coin 001.jpg Memorial Coin 002.jpg Detecting finds so far this year 003.jpg

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tell him congrats.Those are awesome finds.HH

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T Net!
Really cool finds! Take him with you on your next hunt, the luck may rub off on you!

wvplug

Mar 2, 2014
Randolph County, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kick him in the shin just before he turns on his detector....HARD!! It will give you a slight advantage... Food for thought. :O) HH

Swartzie

Mar 15, 2009
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like you got him off to a good start. Like you said, you might want to start digging more of those poor signals. At least listen to them a bit better :-)

-swartzie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread