THE MIGHTY AP DIGGING TOOL

T

treasurejack

bomber said:
already have one,butt kiss though?just giving kudos to the guy

Sorry about that bomber, I tend to forget that the butt kissing thing was sort of an inside tease during the Best Liars Contest. There was a lot of it going on during the contest and it was actually quite fun. I guess you just had to be there. If they have that contest again you won't want to miss it. Too funny! lol

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id like to be cool enough to have one of them some day. Im trying to be cool, but alas, so far I have failed. I will however, not give up. Perhaps with many days of practice, my coolness will slowly rise. And then, on that fateful day, I shall have one of the mighty digging tools. On that day, I will hold my head high, with the digger in my hand, and be looked upon by many, with jealous eyes.

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
I Google searched and found nothing.
I am in the market for a digging tool. Anyone know how to get ahold of AP so I can see pics?

T

TreasureTales

nathan104 said:
Id like to be cool enough to have one of them some day. Im trying to be cool, but alas, so far I have failed. I will however, not give up. Perhaps with many days of practice, my coolness will slowly rise. And then, on that fateful day, I shall have one of the mighty digging tools. On that day, I will hold my head high, with the digger in my hand, and be looked upon by many, with jealous eyes.

Cool? hahaha You don't actually think Packerbacker is cool, do you? Or that I'm cool, do you? ROFL I'm about as uncool as a person can get. Nope, cool is not the secret to success. You just have to impress AP with your humor, wisdom, butt kissing, treasure finds (even the rusty ones can win you a digging tool), or any of a dozen other ways that remain known only to the man himself. Stick around, you'll get a chance to get one.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to have one and would be willing to pay for it. It's hard to believe, but I'm still using the original digging tool that came with my first detector which I got back in the 1980's. It still works, but it doesn't have the saw-tooth edge for cutting thru roots. I'd say it is about time for a new one.

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread