HOW TO POST PICTURES ON TN

N

nightshift

am also having a similar problem as the max file size is 256 kb if i remember right, and all the macro shots i take are around the 300 kb size......please,please advise

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Two ways. You can upload the image onto a seperate host (I use Photobucket) and then copy the properties between {img][/img} (with the square brackets on either end instead of the curvie brackets - also a menu selection above the smileys . . . second camera icon in from the left), or you can upload it from your own PC directly using the "Add Images:" field at the base of a new message post screen. The second method I make a copy of the image and resize it to a maximum 800 pixels using the Microsoft Photo Editor that came with my PC. The camera had software that does the same. The browse-to-upload requires smaller images if you are uploading multiple images.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
If you have Paint on your computer...You can save your photo to deskstop....then open Paint...Open the photo...Select Stretch and Skew Under Paint tools....and resize....Select Save as...Then ...when you post to Tnet...select browse underneath your text....open the photo you want and select....pick more attachments as needed

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
gypsyheart said:
If you have Paint on your computer...You can save your photo to deskstop....then open Paint...Open the photo...Select Stretch and Skew Under Paint tools....and resize....Select Save as...Then ...when you post to Tnet...select browse underneath your text....open the photo you want and select....pick more attachments as needed

Thats exactly what I do... works every time...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread