Indian artifacts multitude of tools and arrowheads, points I am a newbie here

jimzlady

May 4, 2011
VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinity
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have close to if not more than a thousand arrowheads, points, scrapers, and stone tools that I would love to post some of and get some opinions. I am now disabled and have the time to go through all of my collecting, though it is a major task. Once I figure the sight out, been a member for several years but have not been able to get into my collection due to health and gathering. All found in same general area of farmland and creek in VA

Last edited:

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Treasure Net. Please post photos of them over in the "North American Indian Artifacts" forum, we would love to see them and share our thoughts and opinions.

JOHUNT

Sep 24, 2009
Southern tier of New York
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a great collection. I have way less than a thousand, but I enjoy every one because I found them. Please do share some photos.
Have you researched the tribal history of the area? You may have different periods of artifacts!

OP
OP
J

jimzlady

May 4, 2011
VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinity
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My thoughts also. Posted just a few group pics in the correct place. I am going to start taking several angles of each to show better details. Have one great effigy and several not as nice along with Boxes, bins and bowls yet to be sorted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread