HAS ANYONE ORDERED FROM KELLYCO ????

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ordered from Kellyco as well. I had found a better price on the base detector (Garrett Treasure Master) but wanted the two box attachment as well. They took off the difference in price plus an additional 20% ($36 total) from the two box set up. That easily covered all shipping. The freebies are mainly junk (trowel broke on 3rd outing) and I can't use the pinpointer probe to find anything (probably user error). Warranty is forever. Overall I'm very happy, but it pays to shop around.

N

nightshift

wanted a 10" coil for my BH SHARPSHOOTER 11 and couldnt believe my eyes when i saw one from kellyco for $40 which is about £24 here in the uk......the cheapest i could find it for in the uk was £70 ....and there is no shipping charge......very very pleased

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've bought lots of stuff from Kellyco over the years. First order was before the roof blew off the old warehouse. Only problem I've encountered over the years was a missing wingbolt and screw for a minelab coil. They sent it out nextday with a spare to boot! I always joke with salespeople and say "Is that realllllyy your lowest price?" and a lot of times it is taken seriously!?!? Like I say, they can't shoot ya for askin!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my Bounty Hunter from Kelly Co. Lots of extra for a good price my fav. dealer. However TonyinCt. of T.C.Metal Detectors has offered me a better price for the MXT more free extras and free shipping!! So he may be my next new fav. dealer.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread