🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Vacation Finds..UPDATE!!!

I cant wait for this! Will be hitting the road early Sat. the 28th, from the rainy season of SW FL to the mountains of Maryland. Am planning on an Epic hunt on Dad-in-laws property, lots and lots of acres in Western MD. The itinerary includes a round of golf w/ bro-in-law, I look forward to crushing him, again. Also a trip to Pittsburgh on Tues, will get to see PNC park, got tix for Pie-rats/Dbacks ballgame. In reality, I will prolly only hunt half a day, wifey and I will be busy seeing her people and doing the antique circuit. No way I will cover the field this time, it will always be there future visits. Research shows the land was originally platted out as payment to Rev War soldiers. Don't know about the cellar holes in the woods, looking to hit those too. Stay tuned, and wish me luck, will be back July 7..:hello:

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck! Happy vacation! Post your happy dance with your pics!
Don 't bring home any of the wild life as pets!

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, as it turns out, the epic field was an EPIC FAIL. Grass up to my neck, first cut of hay was to be this week, but couldn't stick around and wait, so all I did was poke around a tot lot, and the woods around Dad-in-laws house. Lots of bullets, and the strangest find, a coin from Austria, and a tiny silver ring, found deep in the woods of Maryland. 925 marked on the inside, go figure.
IMG_0059.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread